Whale Tail Club?

KCCruisin'

Can I join? :)

Sure! The initiation is assigning yourself a new position on the ship no one has has taken. You then appoint yourself the Unofficial Official (title goes here)!

Get the whale tail as you've done already and type in your membership and title and add to your signature!

(Today I suggested a poster be the Unofficial Official Purser something or other and went to find that post to cite here but the thread is gone! At least I can't find it. It was the one the OP had a long list of things he could demand as a joke.)

Edited by crusinpsychRN

• 2 years later...
Sure! The initiation is assigning yourself a new position on the ship no one has has taken. You then appoint yourself the Unofficial Official (title goes here)!

Get the whale tail as you've done already and type in your membership and title and add to your signature!

(Today I suggested a poster be the Unofficial Official Purser something or other and went to find that post to cite here but the thread is gone! At least I can't find it. It was the one the OP had a long list of things he could demand as a joke.)

Does this work for membership?

Got it, Thanks.......

What type of metal mania? Reformed or Old School?

Not trying to instigate a schism but I need to know wherein the hierarchy I would lie if I were to join your congregation.

Oh, And I'll try not to wreck the boat for ya. :D

Once upon a time on some ships, the Whale Tail deck had a cover from the rail to the floor so no one could see that deck from below. I was told that this was the 'top less' area. It also had a sign at the bottom of the stairs that said 'Adults Only.'

Go figure! :D

Edited by tandemcruzr

Once upon a time on some ships, the Whale Tail deck had a cover from the rail to the floor so no one could see that deck from below. I was told that this was the 'top less' area. It also had a sign at the bottom of the stairs that said 'Adults Only.'

Old School.....Hair Nation stuff.......

ah yes , I remember it well :)

It is people who wear low cut jeans with thong underware. When they bend over the thong looks like a whale tail.

I swear. Google it!:)

Ding,Ding,Ding...Only took 8 posts for the true meaning to be posted. Of course those Whale Tail members are prob also looking for funnels.

Mile High Club is better. Be safe, join in Denver.

Ding,Ding,Ding...Only took 8 posts for the true meaning to be posted. Of course those Whale Tail members are prob also looking for funnels.

Mile High Club is better. Be safe, join in Denver.

more room on a carnival balcony than an airline toilet. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Gang,

Ass Unofficial Official Chaplain of the Whale Tail Club, I hereby share with you the Beer Blessing:

V. Our help is in the name of the Lord.

R. Who made heaven and earth.

V. The Lord be with you.

R. And with thy spirit.

Let us pray.

Bless, + O Lord, this creature beer, which thou hast deigned to produce from the fat of grain: that it may be a salutary remedy to the human race, and grant through the invocation of thy holy name; that, whoever shall drink it, may gain health in body and peace in soul. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Gang,

Ass Unofficial Official Chaplain of the Whale Tail Club, I hereby share with you the Beer Blessing:

V. Our help is in the name of the Lord.

R. Who made heaven and earth.

V. The Lord be with you.

R. And with thy spirit.

Let us pray.

Bless, + O Lord, this creature beer, which thou hast deigned to produce from the fat of grain: that it may be a salutary remedy to the human race, and grant through the invocation of thy holy name; that, whoever shall drink it, may gain health in body and peace in soul. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

V. Adjutorium nostrum in nomine Domini.

R. Qui fecit caelum et terram.

V. Dominus vobiscum.

R. Et cum spiritu tuo.

Oremus.

Bene+dic, Domine, creaturam istam cerevisae, quam ex adipe frumenti producere dignatus es: ut sit remedium salutare humano generi: et praesta per invocationem nominis tui sancti, ut, quicumque ex ea biberint, sanitatem corporis, et animae tutelam percipiant. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen

V. Adjutorium nostrum in nomine Domini.

R. Qui fecit caelum et terram.

V. Dominus vobiscum.

R. Et cum spiritu tuo.

Oremus.

Bene+dic, Domine, creaturam istam cerevisae, quam ex adipe frumenti producere dignatus es: ut sit remedium salutare humano generi: et praesta per invocationem nominis tui sancti, ut, quicumque ex ea biberint, sanitatem corporis, et animae tutelam percipiant. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen

Aaaand now you've got me chanting, Gregorian-style, in Latin.:D