Future Cruise Deposit

New2cruizinII

If I am on the Azamara Quest will I be able to put a deposit on a future Celebrity cruise?

Hi New2cruizin !

Yes, you will be able to book Azamara, Celebrity or Royal Caribbean onboard. Enjoy your Cruise !

Do you get a better discount if you book on board?

Hi Airbalancer !

Not a discount, but if you buy a future cruise certificate, you will recieve an onboard credit on the future cruise. The amount of the onboard credit depends on the amount of the Cruise fare paid. I believe this program is only open to US Residents.

Hi Airbalancer !

Not a discount, but if you buy a future cruise certificate, you will recieve an onboard credit on the future cruise. The amount of the onboard credit depends on the amount of the Cruise fare paid. I believe this program is only open to US Residents.

Andy, I did not know that RC had a program similar to Princess. I use Princess future cruise credits often. Will be on Azamara in about a month and was wondering if they honor both future credits and RCI stockholders OBCs? RC has made some changes lately regarding doubling up on credits.

Paul

It really depends on when you did the booking which got you the future cruise credit. I believe that the change in policy which discontinued the combining of various credits became effective last Winter; if you booked prior to that date, you can combine the credits, if after then you will get which ever is the larger.

That's how I understand it. I would suggest calling Azamara Customer Service and see what they tell you in your particular case.

Hope that's of some help.

From the RCCL website under Investor Relations FAQ --

.Combinability?Please note that as of December 31, 2008, the Shareholder Onboard Credit is no longer combinable with other Onboard Booking Credits, Loyalty Programs and/or other Reduced Fare Offerings. For bookings made prior to December 31, 2008, the Shareholder Onboard Credit is combinable under certain conditions. Please direct queries to InvestorRelations@rccl.com, and a prompt response will be forthcoming.

Archived