Thalassotherapy Pool on Infinity

cjml

Sailing on the Infinity for the first time and have heard about the Thalassotherapy Pool. Could anyone give me more information about it please? Also, is it available for all guests? If anyone has any good advice about the Infinity and its special features, I would also appreciate hearing from them. Thanks.

Oooh, the therapy pool! It's my favorite thing to do on the M-class ships. It's a huge pool of bubbly salt water. There are various jets of warm water that massage any part of your body that you care to have massaged. Aaah, just thinking about it makes me happy. We first encountered the pool on our AK trip, and it was a wonderful way to spend time relaxing after being out and around in the cold. We're headed to the Panama Canal soon, and I hope it's just as enjoyable in the heat and humidity. It's free on the M-class ships, there may be a charge on others, but it'd be worth it to me. The combo of chlorine and salt in the water is said to fade swimsuits, but mine (black) survived nicely. No one under 18 allowed.

Bon Voyage.

The combo of chlorine and salt in the water is said to fade swimsuits, but mine (black) survived nicely.

Yes they can fade swimsuits. I had to purchase a new suit when we boarded the Mercury. Used the T-Pool (which is great by the way) and it faded the new suit right away. My wife had one suit destroyed after the first week and now that we're home she found out that the second one is faded badly. I would recommend using a suit that is cheap and can be thrown away if necessary.

I took a picture of the amount of fade of my new suit and will try to post it here. It is also shown on our blog that we did during the cruise at:

http://thegeomonkeys.com/category/hawaii-2009

t-pool-results-300x225.jpg

Archived