Noordam question

newbie2468

We are sailing on the Noordam this summer on a 10 day Med cruise... My question is:

The Thermal suite, the hydro pools... can you book and pay for them by the day or do you have to buy the "wellness package?" Are there limited reservations? We are not really interested in the spa packages, alpha capsule..since we are port intentsive.. but we would like to use the thermal suite and the hydro pool.

Thank you... I have never sailed HAL so I wasn't sure about that part of the ship...

Tory

The Thermal suite, the hydro pools... can you book and pay for them by the day or do you have to buy the "wellness package?" Are there limited reservations? We are not really interested in the spa packages, alpha capsule..since we are port intentsive.. but we would like to use the thermal suite and the hydro pool.

You can purchase a package that includes the hydro pool and ceramic loungers either for the entire cruise, or by the day. The availability of daily passes is contingent on how many cruise-long passes have been sold; there is a limit to the number.

On my recent 10-day Noordam cruise, the cruise-long price was $150 for one person, or $250 for two. The two people do not have to be in the same cabin, nor do they have to go to the spa at the same time.

I thought it was well-worth the money.

You can purchase a package that includes the hydro pool and ceramic loungers either for the entire cruise, or by the day. The availability of daily passes is contingent on how many cruise-long passes have been sold; there is a limit to the number.

On my recent 10-day Noordam cruise, the cruise-long price was $150 for one person, or $250 for two. The two people do not have to be in the same cabin, nor do they have to go to the spa at the same time.

I thought it was well-worth the money.

Ruth... Did you buy them on board or through guest services before you went? Being that we are port intensive, have only 2 sea days and get back after 6 each day... I am not sure how many times we would use them... but I know that it would be nice... THanks for your info..

Tory

Ruth... Did you buy them on board or through guest services before you went?

I paired up with CC member Aloha Pride, and she made all the arrangements in advance. Be aware, the price quoted (and charged) in advance might be more than that charged on board. It was for her, and she received a refund.

We went to the spa shortly after boarding to confirm the booking and get our stickers. I understand that you do have to confirm, and in time, as there are only so many passes allowed per cruise.

I figured at my cost of $125 for the ten days, at three uses I was almost breaking even, and at four visits I was ahead of the game.

It was divine.

Archived