Need Solstice Cabin Help

bouhunter

We're looking at our first Celebrity cruise, have always done Royal Caribbean. We'd like a balcony with no obstucted views, near the rear elevators, with a double sofa bed. Would love any and all comments!

In looking at the deck plans we're thinking perhaps:

7221-7225-7229-7233-7237

7268-7272-7276-7280-7284

or maybe:

9217-9221-9225--9229-9233-9274-9278

9282-9286-9290

We'd love any help on these or any other cabins with balcony and double sofa bed. THANKS!!!!:)

Keep in mind that no matter which 4 person cabin you choose, there is no true "double sofa bed". Bed #3 is acually the sofa itself, and bed #4 is a drawer that pulls out with a mattress on it. It sits on the floor and does not raise up. If you get a 5 person room (but only 4 people are allowed in it), it has a bunk bed that pulls down from the ceiling.

There is a Thread at the top of the page that lists people's experiences with their cabins. That may be the best way to find the information you seek.

We're looking at our first Celebrity cruise, have always done Royal Caribbean. We'd like a balcony with no obstucted views, near the rear elevators, with a double sofa bed. Would love any and all comments!

In looking at the deck plans we're thinking perhaps:

7221-7225-7229-7233-7237

7268-7272-7276-7280-7284

or maybe:

9217-9221-9225--9229-9233-9274-9278

9282-9286-9290

We'd love any help on these or any other cabins with balcony and double sofa bed. THANKS!!!!:)

There are no rear elevators. The elevators are forward and midship.

Just back from Solstice, and I was checking out 7221 because my sister and I wil be in that cabin on Equinox. Deck 7 is above the lifeboats and only limits the down view where they are located. The central elevator area is a great location. You can get anywhere very quickly. 7221 has the bed by the bath, I think all quad cabins have the bed by the bath. We liked that arrangement. Check the Sticky on top of this forum about Solstice cabins it will give you some info also. Any of the cabins you chose would be fine. Have a great cruise.:)

Archived