December 3-night sailings on the Ruby.....another price drop!

Ldyandrea

So, whether you're already booked on these or aren't, this might be of interest to you.

I'm already booked on the 12/17 sailing, and I keep an eye on the pricing, since I don't trust the TA I'm working with to do so. Princess has basically dropped the pricing on these to the point where Interior and OV Obstructed start at the same price, and OV and Balcony now start at the same price.

Because I'm sailing solo, my pricing went down around $80 for a Cat BD. How cool is that!

I'm very geeked about this little sailing....I've talked two friends (who had originally introduced me to Princess back in 2006) to going as well. We're booked in neighboring balcony cabins on the Aloha deck! Woo hoo!

Andrea -

Thanks for keep us posted on these price drops!

I've taken advantage by booking a Cat. FF - (Lowest price available)

I hope I will get a little view outside my obstructed window!

Can't justify another $ for this little cruise - even at the lowest rate available- we could book a 7-day Carribbean for the same.... :eek:

but not on the RUBY :rolleyes:

See you onboard!

Andrea -

Thanks for keep us posted on these price drops!

I've taken advantage by booking a Cat. FF - (Lowest price available)

I hope I will get a little view outside my obstructed window!

Can't justify another $ for this little cruise - even at the lowest rate available- we could book a 7-day Carribbean for the same.... :eek:

but not on the RUBY :rolleyes:

See you onboard!

Keep yer eyes peeled! This is the second price drop they've done on these in the last month. I imagine if they don't fill up fast enough, we might see more of them!

FYI, I stayed in an Obstructed OV cabin on the CB last year. Our view actually wasn't all that "obstructed" for all that there was a lifeboat hanging outside of our window. You could still see outside enough to gauge what the weather is like, and got plenty of natural light in the cabin!

Different company, different cruise etc.

But the prices on the RCL Navigator 2 night in January got as low as 69 for an inside for 2 nights.

Would be nice if we could see something in the $35 a night range.

Problem isn't as much the cruise fare as it is the taxes and port charges that all get tacked on. For one person going just to the Bahamas on a cruise, the taxes alone are $192. It's rather absurd.

• 1 month later...

Archived