Compasses from Freedom Western??

Hey everyone! I wanted to see if anyone has recently been on the FOS Western route and might have their compasses that they could scan. I can't seem to find them anywhere!

We're leaving in 20 days...May 10th...and I'm getting really excited! Yay!

I appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Heather

Heather, it looks like you'll be on the first Western Caribbean sailing on Freedom after she moves to Port Canaveral. Can you post Cruise Compasses from your sailing when you return? We're hoping to do a Western Caribbean on Freedom in September. I'm sure there'll be some personnel changes, but it would be interesting to see if anything else is different.

Just got off the Western FOS yesterday. I have all the compasses and plan to scan them in this evening. I've never scanned using my printer so it may take some time to figure it out. I will post all 7 days plus spa prices as soon as I am done.

Hey Trish - yeah, I'll be happy to! I had already decided I would since we're the first full PC sailing. I figured it would make for some happy folks ;)

Bob, that would be awesome..especially the spa info. I'm interested in those port day specials!

Archived