Any recent Brilliance cruisers, need urgent help!!

Sue L

Sue i can get a flight with Aer Lingus i guess via Dublin for £269 per person ( booking specific seats will cost more )

Barcelona 11:10 Sun 25 Oct Dublin 12:50 Sun 25 Oct EI563

Dublin 16:00 Sun 25 Oct New York 19:40 Sun 25 Oct EI109

jj.......

Sue i can get a flight with Aer Lingus i guess via Dublin for £269 per person ( booking specific seats will cost more )

Barcelona 11:10 Sun 25 Oct Dublin 12:50 Sun 25 Oct EI563

Dublin 16:00 Sun 25 Oct New York 19:40 Sun 25 Oct EI109

jj.......

thanks for looking that up, I had thought of that, but what I am leaning towards is taking the Delta flight that has a stop in Paris. Not ideal but better then missing the earlier flight.

thanks for looking that up, I had thought of that, but what I am leaning towards is taking the Delta flight that has a stop in Paris. Not ideal but better then missing the earlier flight.

Sue I would highly recommend the Aer Lingus flights over Delta connecting at CDG. With the Aer Lingus flights you will get to clear US immigration/customs in Dublin rather than when you get to JFK which eliminates a huge hassle. Plus Dublin is easier to connect at than CDG, much, much easier in fact.

Sue I would highly recommend the Aer Lingus flights over Delta connecting at CDG. With the Aer Lingus flights you will get to clear US immigration/customs in Dublin rather than when you get to JFK which eliminates a huge hassle. Plus Dublin is easier to connect at than CDG, much, much easier in fact.

Yeah I connected in Dublin last year for our transatlantic and it was a breeze.

We have a similar situation out of Barcelona in October, although not of our own making. Our ship is listed as arriving in port at 5 a.m., with a recommended flight time of 10 a.m. We purposely chose a 10:35 flight over a 10:15 one, just for the extra cushion, only to get a notice of flight change from our TA - now the flight is at 9:55 a.m. I actually tried to change to the 10:15 but the TA said not to worry about it - by October the flights might change again - more than once. Sounds like I shouldn't panic over this one for the 5 minutes ahead of the recommended time?

Sue....just a word of warning... do not connect at CDG. It is a nighmare....worst airport experience I have ever had. The only reason we made our flight was because it was delayed almost an hour due to high winds.

I had no choice when we flew,but while researching, I can't tell you how many complaints and horror stories I encountered concerning this airport. As a TA you may already be aware of this, but if you have another alternative, I would take it.

Let us know how it all works out for you. Good Luck!

Sue....just a word of warning... do not connect at CDG. It is a nighmare....worst airport experience I have ever had. The only reason we made our flight was because it was delayed almost an hour due to high winds.

I had no choice when we flew,but while researching, I can't tell you how many complaints and horror stories I encountered concerning this airport. As a TA you may already be aware of this, but if you have another alternative, I would take it.

Let us know how it all works out for you. Good Luck!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: We connect in CDG tomorrow on our flight to Shanghai to pick up LOS. We have only 1 hour 20 mins layover after AirFrance changed the flight times. Due to work commitments (and the fact that the cruise was lengthened by 2 days after we booked), we are having to fly in the same day.

Archived