I cannot believe that we leave on Sunday!!!!

tnt091605

Lucky! We leave in 2 weeks this Friday!! I know what you mean about shopping for the next one. Me too!! I told my husband and he gave me the evil eye!! LOL!! Maybe it'll be a "girls only" cruise this time!!

Such bad manners to brag and get excited publicly because you leave before we do:eek: I'm outraged..please check this thread upon your return (and have a great time), by then I should be about ready to sail and you can envy me....bon voyage

I am already shopping for our next cruise.

Have a great cruise!

I'll be getting on your ship (Legend) when you get off. Get the ship warmed up for us. It looks like you'll have cruise to remember the week you're going!

Have fun!

Such bad manners to brag and get excited publicly because you leave before we do:eek: I'm outraged..please check this thread upon your return (and have a great time), by then I should be about ready to sail and you can envy me....bon voyage

I know that is why we always have to keep one booked. It makes coming home a little easier. We just start getting ready for the next one.

I think we are going to go on the Liberty in October.

Have a great cruise!

I'll be getting on your ship (Legend) when you get off. Get the ship warmed up for us. It looks like you'll have cruise to remember the week you're going!

Have fun!

I hope so! It should be an adventure:eek:

we're leaving Sunday as well but we're on the Valor out of Miami. No packing done yet but I've gathered stuff - does that count?

We're also looking a a group cruise for next spring bringing the adult children (in their early to mid 20's) with us. Hopefully we can book something that is compatible to our wallet. lol Anyone have any experience with that? I am hearing that I need to shop around - go to a TA and also see what Carnival can do directly.

Lucky! We leave in 2 weeks this Friday!! I know what you mean about shopping for the next one. Me too!! I told my husband and he gave me the evil eye!! LOL!! Maybe it'll be a "girls only" cruise this time!!

Our cruise is three weeks from today. We can't wait. Hope all you have a great cruise. Legend here we come...:D

Archived