Eurodam Cabin 6175 - SC Deluxe Verandah Suites

sarahmkruse

My husband and I have never yet sailed on Holland America, but we put a deposit down last night on the December 12 sailing of the Eurodam, Eastern Caribbean cruise. We booked cabin 6175. Any input on this room or ship for that matter? Thanks! :D

Congratulations on the cruise booking. My wife & I sailed on Eurodam last October from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale. The ship is a nice size and the new dining venue, Tamarind, is not to be missed! We ate there twice. The second time was for a traditional Indonesian rijstafel which was superb. Can't comment on your particular stateroom, which is a suite, as we stayed on Deck 11 in one of the new spa cabins. But I expect you'll be very pleased with the accommodations and the service. Eurodam is a bit larger and expanded version of their Vista class ships. We've sailed on three of those as well. All great vessels. Enjoy!

I had an opportunity to view a coroner aft suite on our Eurodam cruise(deck4) .Lovely spacious suite,pleasant decor,bright and airy.

The balcony will afford you the best seat in the house IMHO .

Watching the wake is always special:)

The Tamarind is indeed wonderful for lunch and dinner.

Holland America Eurodam also has a fabulous promenade deck that circles the ship.Three times around eguals one mile .

We found room service for breakfast terrific lovely easy way to begin the day..

Have a great cruise H:)ppy Sailing

I had an opportunity to view a coroner aft suite on our Eurodam cruise(deck4) .Lovely spacious suite,pleasant decor,bright and airy.

The balcony will afford you the best seat in the house IMHO .

Watching the wake is always special:)

The Tamarind is indeed wonderful for lunch and dinner.

Holland America Eurodam also has a fabulous promenade deck that circles the ship.Three times around eguals one mile .

We found room service for breakfast terrific lovely easy way to begin the day..

Have a great cruise H:)ppy Sailing

Sorry that would be corner aft suite not "coroner" :o. Coroner aft suite .......not a good thing:D

• 2 years later...
We booked the same suite (6175) on the Eurodam's April 27, 2012 Mediterranean Cruise. Let me know how you like it! Enjoy!!!

Do you realize this thread is 2 1/2 years old? The OP is unlikely to see your post.

Sorry that would be corner aft suite not "coroner" :o. Coroner aft suite .......not a good thing:D

But even an old thread can bring a chuckle! I know we are not supposed to make fun of anyone's spelling here (or any websites really), but as a former newspaper editor I am so tempted sometimes. When I saw the first post I was debating whether to make a comment or not.

Typos can be such fun, sometimes!!!

(And you know, given the popularity of CSI, NCIS, Bones, etc., a coroner suite might be a draw for some....:eek:)

We booked the same suite (6175) on the Eurodam's April 27, 2012 Mediterranean Cruise. Let me know how you like it! Enjoy!!!

You get on just as we get off. 6175 was one of the cabins we considered. If we had taken it you would be following us into it.

Do you realise that it is a connecting cabin?

Personally, I prefer not to have connecting cabins.

Apart from the possibility of noise (not normally a problem but can happen) it usually means that the layout of the cabin has to change in order to allow for the door.

I investigated this cabin and found that storage space was lost where the connecting door is.

Also, I thought it would be a lot of walking which I have difficulty with.

Having said this a lot of people have posted that they love this cabin.

Thanks for the information. Hopefully no one will be in the connecting cabin, but regardless we are looking forward to it!

I believe the ships always sail full (or very close to it) so someone will be in the cabin. We just had a connecting cabin on the Eurodam (6088) and other than a few laughs from next door we never heard them. Just do like we did and put your suitcases infront of the door and that will free up other space to store your clothes etc.

Archived