St Kitts - Ilva Wallace - Sun Princess Dec 12 sailing

queen_kathy1

My husband and I will be arriving in St. Kitts via Sun Princess on the 17th. We want to book with Ilva, however she has no others booked yet for that date. She charges $30 pp if she has at least 4 in the group. Otherwise her price is $125 for a private tour if it was just my husband and I.

I have read many great things about Ilva on this message board (under Ports of Call - Caribbean Other) and would like to tour with her, but $125 for two is more than we wanted to spend. If anyone else from our Sun Princess cruise, or other Princess sailing that is scheduled to be in St Kitts on the 17th, is interested in touring with her - she can be reached at: ilvawallace_4@hotmail.

Thanks!

Here is the information that Ilva e-mailed to me:

Hi Kathy

Thank you for e-mail

The tour take 4to 5 hours and it left to you how long you stay at the places of interest then I wait for you at the beach.

Do you want a private tour or you want to go with others

Private $125.00

Group $30.00 per person

Please say the ship and time ship dock that I could arrange your tour

thank you

Yours

Ilva

Does Ilva have a max for that tour on that date? My wife and I may want to do this with you and get a better price. We're only in St Kitts from 07-1430 (2:30PM), right? Will that time work? How long does the tour last? I'd like to be able to see Brimstone Fortress at least, and hopefully maybe have a little time to snorkle. How would be book this and get the $30 pp price, which is the MOST I'd want to pay for a 3-4 hour tour on a comfortable vehicle, not a smallish taxi.

I'm copying her on this post. We can be reached at deek589@bellsouth.net

My husband and I will be arriving in St. Kitts via Sun Princess on the 17th. We want to book with Ilva, however she has no others booked yet for that date. She charges $30 pp if she has at least 4 in the group. Otherwise her price is $125 for a private tour if it was just my husband and I.

I have read many great things about Ilva on this message board (under Ports of Call - Caribbean Other) and would like to tour with her, but $125 for two is more than we wanted to spend. If anyone else from our Sun Princess cruise, or other Princess sailing that is scheduled to be in St Kitts on the 17th, is interested in touring with her - she can be reached at: ilvawallace_4@hotmail.

Thanks!

Hi Papersniper4 - I asked Ilva how many she could take on a tour and here is her reply:

Hi Kathy

At the moment you are the only two if you could get a group it will be fine because it is a bus 8 or 10 people

Please let me know what you think about it

Yours

Ilva

We also want to see the Brimstone Fortress and we want to spend time at a nice beach. From what I've read, Ilva can take us to the right places to enjoy the best of St. Kitts. Here is another quote from the Ports of Call message board:

We did the taxi tour last week with Ilwa Wallace. She was very pleasant, very knowledgeable, very punctual, and more than happy to do anything we wanted to do. Be aware that her fee does not include admission to Brimstone Fortress which is $8 per person. She can be reached at ilvawallace_4@hotmail. Ilva ---Thanks for a lovely day.

Sharon

If we get picked up around 8 or 9am, we can certainly be back by 2pm, which gives us the 4-5 hours Ilva provides as part of her tour of the island/beach time. The ship leaves at 3pm.

Hi Geocruiser - thanks for link to the roll call - I'm heading there now.

Thanks Kathy. (My wife's name is also Kathy.....this can be confusing!:cool: ).

I heard from Ilva, about word for word what you have kindly posted here. I told her to book us also, so I believe there are 4 of us at least on that air conditioned 14 passenger bus now. Sounds like a fun trip to me. I hope we can snorkel for a bit at the beach she mentions.

I hate to show my ignorance, but what's a "roll call thread"?:confused:

See ya.

Archived