NRMA Lunch on Pacific Dawn!!!

MargnGrah

We are members of the NRMA cruising club and they had a lunch on offer (you have to pay) on board thePacific Dawn this Sunday. We had to apply and they would get back to us if were chosen... We were lucky enough to be offered 2 spots and said yes very quick.:D

We also will be doing a tour of the ship which we really do not need , but will be very happy to have the lunch on board.

Anyone else out there going?????:confused:

We are actually cruising on her the week after.;)

We are members of the NRMA cruising club and they had a lunch on offer (you have to pay) on board thePacific Dawn this Sunday. We had to apply and they would get back to us if were chosen... We were lucky enough to be offered 2 spots and said yes very quick.:D

We also will be doing a tour of the ship which we really do not need , but will be very happy to have the lunch on board.

Anyone else out there going?????:confused:

We are actually cruising on her the week after.;)

Hi Marg

I thought about doing it but it's still a few months until my cruise and I think i'd get depressed knowing I could only stay on the ship a few hours then have to leave. I use the $50 towards the 2 night relocation cruise in December instead :D.

I hope you have a great lunch and will you give us a mini review?

Ah yes i too will be cruising this sunday along with Mick. You could wave good bye to us after your lunch ;)

Liz

Hi Liz

I hope you and your friends have a fantastic trip! Your countdown clock has flown! (I can't believe your girls cruise is almost here). I wish my friends could do something like that...they keep saying they are worried about getting seasick :rolleyes:.

Hi Marg

I thought about doing it but it's still a few months until my cruise and I think i'd get depressed knowing I could only stay on the ship a few hours then have to leave. I use the $50 towards the 2 night relocation cruise in December instead :D.

I hope you have a great lunch and will you give us a mini review?

Rose have you booked that relcoation cruise yet????:confused:

I was waiting untill I heard a bit more about who is going.:o

Ah yes i too will be cruising this sunday along with Mick. You could wave good bye to us after your lunch ;)

Liz

I want to wish you all the best for a fantastic cruise... I hope you have lovely blue skies and that the seas are not too rough. Also could you please bring her back (the Ship) in great condition for our cruise on the 5th May.....;):D:rolleyes:...hehehe lol

Have a great time Liz and Mick!!!!!:)

We will be off the ship by 1.45pm and you will probably be on by then. We are not going to wait to see her set sail, but we will give you a general wave as we disembark.....

The lunch cruises are fun.

I went on the Dawn Princess one a few weeks back even though I had been on the Sun Princess.

We had to fill out the sickness forms, show our passports and get an ID card and even dinged on.

Very much a claytons cruise and very enjoyable.The company that organised it even said the price we paid would come off any other cruise we book with them in the future.

Sorry to say though that we didnt use them for our upcoming cruise.

I know you will enjoy it.

Yes Marg , do tell us what she's like (including the gourmet Sunday lunch spread).

Karon, was the Dawn Princess very similar to the Sun Princess? I see they use the same deck plans in my cruise book, but are there any small differences you noticed?

Thanks,

Anna

Yes Marg , do tell us what she's like (including the gourmet Sunday lunch spread).

Karon, was the Dawn Princess very similar to the Sun Princess? I see they use the same deck plans in my cruise book, but are there any small differences you noticed?

Thanks,

Anna

Anna, they are almost the same. Some bars and dining venues have different names and bits of decor are different but both are fantastic.

Rose have you booked that relcoation cruise yet????:confused:

I was waiting untill I heard a bit more about who is going.:o

Hi Marg

I got a few quotes and was going to book it but I am now waiting for the special pricing to come through in June ;). I was a bit worried about the kids club filling up but apparently there is still plenty of room :).

Archived