I hate to rub it in your face,but........

airlink diva

I'm in single digits for my upcoming cruise!! :D

It seems like it takes forever to get to this point,but then again, I'm closer to sailing day!!:D

For those with alot of days remaining, each day is one day closer to your cruise!!

Happy sailing!!

I'm 9 days away from my Fantasy cruise!!

May 2-7,2009!!

Hey no problem!! I'm sailing on the Fantasy 9/28 and again on 11/30--I'll be sure to stop in and rub it in your face, ROFL! Have a great time!

It seems like it takes forever to get to this point,but then again, I'm closer to sailing day!!:D

For those with alot of days remaining, each day is one day closer to your cruise!!

Happy sailing!!

May 2-7,2009!!

Congrats on your rapidly upcoming cruise!

I was on the Fantasy a few months ago and I was quite taken by her!! You'll love the Lido Deck modifications and the Serenity area!!

Capt. Scala is a fantastic Master! Please say hi to Risa Barnes for me! She's a GREAT cruise director!!

:)

Mach

Happy sailing!!

May 2-7,2009!!

4 Days here!!! We will be on the Fantasy right before you, April 27 - May 2, 2009...we will try and leave her in good condition for you!! ;)

155 days 17hours 13minutes 13seconds...not that I"M counting till my Liberty cruising!!! Hubby and I are going with family and friends 12 of us booked right now, and ALL so excited! All this cruise talk is giving me butterflies! Everyone who is going soon have a great cruise and post reviews, I love reading them! We have a busy summer as in July it is our 25th wedding anniversary! Big party for that so that will make the time fly.

Lisa

Ya know we really should see about organizing a get together of cruisers here in the Memphis area.

I agree - how fun would that be? I have noticed quite a few West TN folks on this board......count me in!

My vacation is still 50 days away til I leave for San Juan.:D

155 days 17hours 13minutes 13seconds...not that I"M counting till my Liberty cruising!!! Hubby and I are going with family and friends 12 of us booked right now, and ALL so excited! All this cruise talk is giving me butterflies! Everyone who is going soon have a great cruise and post reviews, I love reading them! We have a busy summer as in July it is our 25th wedding anniversary! Big party for that so that will make the time fly.

Lisa

I know, right?! I am at 158 days, 2 hours, 2 minutes, but whose counting?? Darn skippy--I AM!! I have a busy summer as well, and my birthday is 6 days before the cruise, so I know it is going to fly by! Then, it is just another 63 days from that cruise until I sail again!! Love it! I am not jealous of folks leaving in the next day or so, because I know when I am headed out it will circle back around and others will be wishing they were me also, LOL! And so it goes. As long as I have a cruise in the wings I am happy :D

Well I am nine days away from a seven night cruise on the Glory and have two more cruises booked within the next year......:p:p

PS: Was on the Fantasy in February.....

We are on Glory on the 2nd of May. You must be on our cruise. My husband and I have been doing the happy dance every morning this week!!!!:D

I think I'm becoming a cruise junkie. My first cruise was June 8th, 2008 on the Carnival Destiny. I just cruised the Caribbean Princess March 22-29 and now I have 141 day's left tell I go on my next cruise. This time I'm taking my daughter it's her 30th B-day.

countdown.pl?name=My fair Lady&date=9-12-2009&image=Beach-8&text=&ship=Carnival Liberty

4 Days here!!! We will be on the Fantasy right before you, April 27 - May 2, 2009...we will try and leave her in good condition for you!! ;)

I will look for the person hanging on to a rail begging to stay on board!!:D:D

Have fun and I will expect the ship to be in perfect shape!!

We are on Glory on the 2nd of May. You must be on our cruise. My husband and I have been doing the happy dance every morning this week!!!!:D

There is a roll call on the roll call boards for this cruise.....We aew having a meet and greet on the Lido deck poolside area. It is at noon on the first day at sea on Sunday......Look at the roll call......Cool.....

Archived