What legal beverages can we bring on the cruise?

motherchic

yes to cans of soda, and water. a 'reasonable' amount is allowed, but that has never really been defined. but i've never read of someone's water or soda being confiscated, either. take what you think you will want.

wine allowed, yes - one bottle per person. corkage fee (something like 10.00) is applied if in the dining room, but that like much else, depends on your staff. some will let it go sometimes, always, or never.

May we bring cans of soda? Yes

bottles of water? Yes

wine? Yes

and if so is it one per adult or one per cabin? One bottle per adult

Is there a corkage fee? Not if you drink it in your cabin. In the dining room yes there is...

Suppose I were to bring a 12 pack of soda and 2 bottles of wine. Do I pack it my checked luggage or do they need to see it in my carry-on?

Yeah, I'm curious about the same thing. I'd like to bring a couple bottles of decent wine (one for each adult) - but I'd like to include it in my carry-on, if possible...?

May we bring cans of soda? bottles of water?

wine? and if so is it one per adult or one per cabin? Is there a corkage fee?

Motherchic: You are going on a nice vacation. Why pack and carry on soda, beer, and/or wine?

I never bring anything. If I want it, it will be on the ship. There is no reason to bring anything to drink or to eat. Relax, enjoy, and be served. By the way, do you bring your own steaks too?

Motherchic: You are going on a nice vacation. Why pack and carry on soda, beer, and/or wine?

I never bring anything. If I want it, it will be on the ship. There is no reason to bring anything to drink or to eat. Relax, enjoy, and be served. By the way, do you bring your own steaks too?

Of course, beef tenderloins, 2 inches thick, and a small hibachi grill , how'dya guess?

Of course, beef tenderloins, 2 inches thick, and a small hibachi grill , how'dya guess?

I sort of figured anyone wanting to bring drinks on board the ship would probably want to bring their own food as well. With all the germs going around these days and sickness one can't be too careful these days.

Archived