Balcony Perks on the Pearl?

lauraleigh9mm

Sorry but all the good stuff goes to those who pay the big bucks and stay in the suites and courtyard villas...

But if you go to your cruise critic meeting and wink at the food and beverage director, tony lockett, just the right way - he might buy you a drink...

Tony is a great guy and so is denis the hotel director - tell them you want more perks for the balcony cabins and see what happens...

I have read about suite perks and such, but are there balcony specific perks? This will be our first time to ever have one-

In my experience, balcony cabins get bathrobes and the ability to make specialty restaurant reservations 48 hours in advance vs. 24 hours in advance for OV and inside cabins. Since I never bother making reservations, the "extra" balcony benefits for me are minimal. Of course, the biggest benefit is the balcony itself.

On the older ships (before the Jewel-class ships) they open the smaller main dining room for breakfast for balcony cabin passengers, but this may be a moot point for you, since you are on the Pearl. I have not seen any reports here of this amenity on the newer ships that have the "Great Outdoors".

As others have stated, once you get a balcony, it will be very hard to go back to anyting less, with or without any extra perquisites.

I have read about suite perks and such, but are there balcony specific perks? This will be our first time to ever have one-

Yes there are in fact, first of all you check in in the Balcony line. Second you can eat breakfast and lunch in Aqua, only balconies can do this.

You also can make your specialty reservations 48 hours in advance instead of 24 hours and you have a dedicated Hotline on your phone that gets you the front desk answered quickly.

Certainly not the same level as the suites but better then nothing.

No specific balcony perks on the Pearl. Only perks are for suites (not mini-suites) Breakfast and lunch for anybody at Indigo..no Aqua on the Pearl. Suites can eat Breakfast and lunch at Cagneys.

Get a bacony.,,,,,,,They are quite nice on the Pearl and you can't beat the view, the smell of the ocean and the fresh air :)

No specific balcony perks on the Pearl. Only perks are for suites (not mini-suites) Breakfast and lunch for anybody at Indigo. :)

Are you sure about this? In 4 previous cruises with NCL only the aft MDR was open for breakfast, for passengers not in the suites (or balconies.) I would love to be able to have breakfast in Indigo if it is open to anyone, or as a perk to those in balconies, mini suites or above.

Archived