Any recommendations for off shore excursions?

NHcopwife

We will be stopping at Key West, Cozumel and Belize.

I think we definately will pay to do an planned excursion in Belize - perhaps cave tubing or Rainforest ATVs or something of that nature. I noticed most of the excursions are a 1 - 1 1/2 hour drive though from the port. is this normal?

Any recommended excursions for Cozumel or Belize? We are young, in our late twenties, and semi-adventurous.

One more question - if they do not provide food on the tour you select (about only half of the ones I looked at provided a meal), what do you do for lunch?

Cave tubing in Belize is fantastic! We've done it twice and would again. Yes, the drive to the caves is over an hour from where the tenders bring you ashore.

Coz has more things to do than you can shake a stick at. We've been several times. Just got back last week and did a dolphin swim. Wonderful!!

There are so many things to do in Cozumel. They add to the list each year. I like taking the ferry over to Playa Del Carmen and going to Xcaret. I have been to Cozumel a few times and have pretty much seen what they have. If you enjoy diving and snorkling, Cozumel has one great reef system right offshore.

Archived