Pv krystal massages...any new reports?

hommebronze

We just returned last week, had a great time and perfect weather. The massages were wonderful, we had booked 3 couples massages and paid $75 for each couple, they were full body massages and were outstanding. The resort was nice and the pools were great, perfect temp too. We booked 2 months ahead of time.

JustMarie,

Did you spend your entire time at Krystal Resorts? We're not going on this cruise until October, but there's so much information on the boards about what to do, I'm trying to figure things out now. LOL.

What is the atmosphere like at the resort??? Lay back and relaxed??? What type of fee is there to hang out?

Stacey

We spent the whole day there, the pools were great, the beach was nice too, it was busy but we were there during Easter break. If you were on the beach the vendors were there but nice, we did buy some things. We had a great time and we were not charged due to having massages. There was a grill at the pool bar area and chips and salsa.

DH and I had massages there last Thursday. Our massages were in a tent, we could hear the ocean waves pounding, soft music was playing and there was a nice breeze blowing lightly into the tent. The massage lasted an hour and a half. Later we went and stayed out by the pool area. It was a great day.

We just returned last week, had a great time and perfect weather. The massages were wonderful, we had booked 3 couples massages and paid $75 for each couple, they were full body massages and were outstanding. The resort was nice and the pools were great, perfect temp too. We booked 2 months ahead of time.

Do I need to make a reservation, or do they take walk-ins? Do you happen to have a spa menu? Is it all inclusive after the massage or only use of the pool and beach? Any info would be great.

Hi

My husband and I had the couples massage in March 2009.

It was great.

We did not pre-book, just walked in and asked if they had any availability. They did and were able to take us right then and there.

$75 for both of us - it lasted may 1 hour 15 minutes.

We gave the ladies $100

We had rented these cute Easy Go carts when we got off the ship. We just drove over to Krystal in the afternoon, parked in the parking lot, and walked right back to the pool/beach area to find the massage spot.

I wrote an extensive trip review of our whole cruise including our excursions in Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. It's on the Royal Caribbean page and we were on the Mariner of the Seas.

Enjoy

Noreen

Massages at Hotel Krystal

e-mail for booking massage is: milleniummassage@hotmail.com

Massage has to be paid in cash. We booked last January for our April 23, 2009 visit. After our massage though we were told they do take walk-ins and we did see two girls that worked for the massage facility walking around by the pool carrying signs if anyone wanted to have a massage. Apparently, some book and then do not show up and we were also told that some people forget. :eek: I don't think I would ever forget that I had booked a massage.

• 3 months later...

My sister and I did the $75-for-two (75 minutes) last week. It was wonderful. We made our reservation via email. We had made it for 1:30, but wanted to spend more time shopping and we found a great spot for lunch, so we easily changed our appt to later in the day. The lunch spot we found (on a recommendation from a store owner on the Malecon) is Marazul. The service and food were great! It's beyond flea market and across the walking bridge (past Starbucks). We walked there.. you can walk along the Malecon to get there - well worth the walk!

Archived