Change of heart

fin

A few weeks ago, following my trip from Houston to Central America on the NCL Norwegian Sea, I logged onto these boards and shared my impressions of the Sea and by inference of NCL.

I feel the need now (and I said I would) to start a new thread simply to publically express the new and improved feelings which I now have for NCL, and to add my own praises to others already expressed here for the efforts of the staff and crew of the Dawn.

I suppose I am in a particularly good mood today because I flew to Tortola, but as it stands now, the ship is scheduled to visit there tomorrow anyway.

From the very top to the very bottom of NCL (you know who you are) nobody could have been more helpful or more anxious for me to have a wonderful and enjoyable, satisfying experience. That the Dawn is a lovely ship was never in question, but what I have found on this trip is the WARMTH and personal care on the part of everyone who deals with passengers, from the Captain to the cabin staff, and everyone in between.

They work hard, they look good, and they are a credit to any organization. i am happy over my cabin, the food, the shore excursions (so far,.....we are not home yet) and as said before, with the ATTITUDE of absolutely every one with whom I have had any dealings at all on this wonderful trip.

Thank you one and all. I am happy to be a convert. And I KNOW that my experiences on this trip have not necessarily been typical, or shared by each and every other passenger, but fair is fair, and the staff and crew could not have done a single thing to make this more enjoyable.

So to each and every one of you - THANK YOU!!

Fin

Archived