Pizza

wrongwaywatson

So our Princess pizza experience is somewhat limited. However, we are firm in our belief that pizza should not slide down your arm when you lift it to your mouth. Even thin crust pizza should have enough "body" so that you don't have to fold it to have a fighting chance to eat it without destroying your clothing.

All you New York style pizza lovers...go ahead and flame me. I can take it. Chicagoans are tough. But, please come up to our neighborhood some time and try the most delicious thick crust pizza with marbleized cheese on the crust and an incredible, slightly sweet tomato sauce with lots of homemade sausage....

[quote name='Pam in CA']
IMHO, the pizza on Princess is excellent but then I was brought up on thin-crusted pizza as made in Italy.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=royalblue]Hi Pam, I agree with you. I thought the pizza on the Crown was excellent and it did remind me of the pizza we had in Italy, the best![/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=royalblue][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=royalblue]Sue[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='lel5344']So our Princess pizza experience is somewhat limited. However, we are firm in our belief that pizza should not slide down your arm when you lift it to your mouth. Even thin crust pizza should have enough "body" so that you don't have to fold it to have a fighting chance to eat it without destroying your clothing.

All you New York style pizza lovers...go ahead and flame me. I can take it. Chicagoans are tough. But, please come up to our neighborhood some time and try the most delicious thick crust pizza with marbleized cheese on the crust and an incredible, slightly sweet tomato sauce with lots of homemade sausage....[/quote]

Now you,re talking! You are making me hungry

Archived