Photos of Bermuda's new Heritage Wharf!!

bluesea777

Isn't it the one on the upper left hand corner of that picture?

By the way, after checking other posts in which much larger versions of this picture appear, as well as a a graphic with labels, Heritage Wharf is the one in the upper left hand corner of that picture. The one in "front' is the older Kings Wharf.

By the way, after checking other posts in which much larger versions of this picture appear, as well as a a graphic with labels, Heritage Wharf is the one in the upper left hand corner of that picture. The one in "front' is the older Kings Wharf.

My in front meant the ship in front. I guess my post was confusing. :confused:

Heritage Wharf is the one "in front" in this picture.

Also the ships are not always docked pointing in the same direction as shown in the photo. A couple days ago the two ships in port were docked with their afts facing each other. So one can not predict which side will be facing the docks.

Here is a photo of Norwegian Spirit at the NEW Heritage Wharf Pier that was in the Bermuda Local paper today. . . (It was taken last week)

Royal Gazette The Electronic Edition.

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DY5.jpg

NCL Spirit is back - docking port side at HW, and RCI Explorer of the Seas is docking starboard side at KW. It's Bottoms Up again. And weather isn't good

bluesea777. . .I heard that Swiss Connection Internet Cafe (Clocktower Mall ) has been closed. . . Ouch !

Tell me it isn't so ! Do you know of any other areas at the Dockyard for Wifi ?

Thanks !

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

NCL Spirit is back - docking port side at HW, and RCI Explorer of the Seas is docking starboard side at KW. It's Bottoms Up again.

And weather isn't good :(

Thanks for the information on how the ships are docked! It seems the weather down there might not be good again today. I've been watching the forecasts for our area to gauge how the seas will be and it's been interesting to see where the clouds are going and while the storms are staying south of New England they keep going over BDA! :(

Lets hope that weather pattern changes!!

Bringing this back to the top again with these info:

Radio: I'm sorry I can't help you re: internet cafes at Dockyard - I'm sure you'll find one and report back when you get here.

Ship position:

NCL Dawn is the SOLE ship at Dockyard today until Friday. She is docked STARBOARD side at KINGS Wharf. Heritage Wharf is empty.

Will inform you if Dawn changes side the week.

Weather was rainy with white caps in the harbour this morning, but improved by tonight with calmer harbour and mostly white clouds.

Week of May 17th:

NCL Spirit docked port side again at Heritage Wharf May 17-20.

The other ship - Grandeur of the Seas - docked port side at Kings Wharf May 18-19.

Now NCL Dawn is docked port side at Heritage Wharf (not King's). She is the sole ship at Dockyard.

Weather is good this week.

Thanks for the info. Are the P-O-W's clearing out yet? What are the chances of running into them on Jessie James Snorkel Tour the 3d of June? Just your best guess, please.

The POWs usually stay for a month in May/June and then they go away (when water gets warmer).

As for Jesse James snorkel outing - I'm sure the people running it will take care of them somehow. They wouldn't put you at risk.

ENJOY your cruise to Bermuda!!

Archived