Eurodam - Shower-only staterooms

artnak

re: Eurodam

I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in one of the shower-only staterooms located on the aft end of the ship .. these are Verandah rooms Categories VD-VC-VB. These are not wheel chair accessible rooms. What I'd like to know is are these bathrooms smaller compared to the verandah rooms in the same categories with a tub? I don't really mind not having a tub, as I take showers only .. but I wouldn't want a smaller bathroom.

Thanks for any info you can provide. If anyone has pictures I'd really appreciate that too! :)

re: Eurodam

I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in one of the shower-only staterooms located on the aft end of the ship .. these are Verandah rooms Categories VD-VC-VB. These are not wheel chair accessible rooms. What I'd like to know is are these bathrooms smaller compared to the verandah rooms in the same categories with a tub? I don't really mind not having a tub, as I take showers only .. but I wouldn't want a smaller bathroom.

Thanks for any info you can provide. If anyone has pictures I'd really appreciate that too! :)

We sailed the Eurodam on 3/28 in an inside stateroom. Our friends had a veranda stateroom across the hall. Our bathroom was shower only and seemed roomier than their's did. The tub and shower combo and the shower in the 2 bathrooms were switched. Where the tub would have been in our bathroom, we had a much larger vanity, and in the veranda cabin the vanity was where our shower would have been, so not as much counter space on the vanity. Not sure, but probably a similiar vanity space will be in the cabins you described. I, personally did not miss the tub.

Your response is very much appreciated Cruiz'nBaers.

My DH and I realized we wouln't miss the tub because we've always had one and never used it.

I was thinking that if the rooms weren't comparable within the category, no one would want these rooms.

thanks again! :)

Archived