Mariner disembarkation time

sppunk

I'm looking at airfare coming out of Orlando after our cruise. There is a 11:40 a.m. flight, then not one until 4:50 p.m.

I know the 11:40 a.m. will be cutting it close, but we will have a hired car service meeting us at the pier, so I feel fairly confident.

Is it true we can be off the ship by 8:30 a.m. if we carry our own luggage off? I'd just as well do that no matter what time, but just want confirmation. Thank you.

We too are cruising on the Mariner in June. I also was looking into a 11:40 flight (to BWI) with Tiffany Towncar service picking us up. I called RCL and asked about return flight times, and they told me the ship does not even arrive in port til 8:30 am, that we may not be getting off till 9:30...maybe 10 am...they suggested not to book any flight before 12:30, so we are going with the next flight, which for us is 2:15 pm...maybe others will give you better advice, but I think we're going with the later flight.

We were off the ship yesterday morning by 7:30 and on the road by 7:50am. We were the second color called. They also have a program that you can roll your luggage off before colors are called. We say people leaving as early as 7:00am. Good luck!! Enjoy your cruise. We loved it!!

Archived