Carnival Stock Holder - Benefit

neilrr

If you are a Carnival Shareholder of 100 shares or more you are entitled to a shareholder benefit of a shipboard credit for all of Carnival owned cruiselines (U.S. or Non-U.S.). Your shipboard credit will be determined by the number of days of your sailing.

I sent in my information and the credit from Princess was on my account in 2-3 days.

Look under Princess and search for Carnival Stock - and the link is there.

Hope this is helpful to everyone...

Neil:)

FIRELT5 -I am sure it has been around for a while, but there are many people who are not informed and that is the purpose of this board. Since I had the good fortune of someone sharing it with me; I chose to share it with others.

If you are a Carnival Shareholder of 100 shares or

Thanks neilrr. I think the point that FIRELT5 may have been trying to get to, is if you had performed the same search on this forum you would have found about forty threads on CCL's shareholder benefit, some of which were most recently active as of the weekend!

But, thanks, for sharing! Sincerely! :-) I'll take a thread about OBC versus the near-apocalyptic absence of Lido trays any day! I took advantage of the OBC on my most recent booking myself -- and was able to do the whole thing via e-mail too.

Scott.

Thanks neilrr. I think the point that FIRELT5 may have been trying to get to, is if you had performed the same search on this forum you would have found about forty threads on CCL's shareholder benefit, some of which were most recently active as of the weekend!

But, thanks, for sharing! Sincerely! :-) I'll take a thread about OBC versus the near-apocalyptic absence of Lido trays any day! I took advantage of the OBC on my most recent booking myself -- and was able to do the whole thing via e-mail too.

Scott.

Dear Scott:

Funny you should mention the trays -- we have bought our own and bring them on our cruises now as we did not want to deal with fumbling and one item at a time -- you would think we invented the light bulb... Everybody says what a wonderful idea that is...

If you are a Carnival Shareholder of 100 shares or more you are entitled to a shareholder benefit of a shipboard credit for all of Carnival owned cruiselines (U.S. or Non-U.S.). Your shipboard credit will be determined by the number of days of your sailing.

I sent in my information and the credit from Princess was on my account in 2-3 days.

Hope this is helpful to everyone...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=13097859

FireLT5 - Not sure what that last link is for, but it is not accessing anything...

neilrr....I believe that FireLTS is trying to explain that there has been a thorough discussion of the CCL stock on this board during the past few days & is suggesting that you might want to do a search in a forum before starting a duplicate thread in the future:

In any event the URL for the CCL stock thread on this board, with more than 50 posts is:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=941419

Betty

Archived