Oosterdam cost of laundry?

2cruisealot

Hi, I saw somewhere on Cruise Critic that you can purchase an unlimited laundry pass or somehting like that on this ship as there is no self service laundry. Does anyone have any ideas how much this might be? We hope to do a 19 night cruise so will probably need to use the laundry! Thanks.:)

It varies by the length of the cruise. But they also offer a 'laundry by the bag' deal, where you fill a 12"x18" (or so) bag with as much as you can stuff in for $20. I did this twice on my 32 day cruise. I specified wash and fold, but they did actually press a couple of things...EM

We sailed on the Oosterdam (great ship!) most recently to Alaska (7 day round trip Seattle) first week of June 2008. At that time, it was $45.00 for unlimited laundry for the week. We packed light, and sent laundry out every day - saved us extra luggage charges on the airlines, and was so convenient - would do it again in a heartbeat. Don't know what the cost would be for a longer cruise, but whatever it might be, was well worth it! The all-you-can-fill bags were $12.00 as I recall, which is another option you might want to consider. You can stuff a whole lot more things in there than you might imagine!:D

Archived