WOW sale May 5th and 6th

I booked a cruise for January while onboard the Independence for another Independence sailing but I'm not sure I want to do that one again .If I hold cabins on another ship for the same date during the WOW sale will I get a refund if I decide on the Independence after all. Thanks

I don't see why not... book another cruise during the WOW sale and then cancel your cruise... you'd need to pay another deposit, but once you cancelled your existing cruise they'd credit you back the deposit for it...
That's exactly what I'm planning to do.

I'm currently holding two reservations for the same cruise anyway (one balcony cabin, one set of two inside cabins -- once I know for sure how many people are coming on our cruise, I'll cancel one of these reservations), so I know they don't pay attention to multiple bookings.

I'm torn about this - I was waiting for seasonal caribbean, panama canal release which now is MAY 7th, AFTER the WOW sale. :( Can I book something else and then change it when they're released.

Our family is considering a cruise in August which currently has senior discount. We want to wait to book until Tuesday so we can get the OBO, but of course our TA cannot guarantee the senior discount will still be there on Tuesday. So I am not sure what is the right thing to do, book the cruise today to get the senior discount, or wait until Tuesday, risking of course that the senior discount will not be there. Any recommendations?

Our family is considering a cruise in August which currently has senior discount. We want to wait to book until Tuesday so we can get the OBO, but of course our TA cannot guarantee the senior discount will still be there on Tuesday. So I am not sure what is the right thing to do, book the cruise today to get the senior discount, or wait until Tuesday, risking of course that the senior discount will not be there. Any recommendations?

Which cruise is it? I am hovering over an August cruise too it looks like the one I want is not selling well- there are lots of discounts.. now I might just as well wait and see what the WOW has.

RC offering 50% deposit & up to $200 onboard credit for new bookings May 5 & 6 only. It's very clear that if you cancel a current cruise between now and then - and then rebook on 5/5 or 5/6, you will not get the deal. I called RC just now and was told a 7 night cruise is usually a $100 onboard credit.

How is a reduced deposit a "sale?" You still have to pay the full price! And you can't combine the OBC... not much of a "sale" to me.

You got that right! When they run a sale like NCL did a few months ago - 3rd & 4th person for $99, then I'll book my cruise!

That's exactly what I'm planning to do.

I'm currently holding two reservations for the same cruise anyway (one balcony cabin, one set of two inside cabins -- once I know for sure how many people are coming on our cruise, I'll cancel one of these reservations), so I know they don't pay attention to multiple bookings.

It says right on the e-mail...if you cancel and rebook you don't get the benefits....they do look it up...your canceled reservations will show up in your history.

Experts, please help me out--I cannot combine the OBC credit with the C&A suite discount in this WOW sale? I WILL book if I can, but I won't bother if I can't.

Exactly....this is a useless sale to most all C&A members other than the reduced deposit....since you can't combine....what's the use if I already get $200 off a balcony with my C&A anyway:rolleyes:

From the RCCL e-mail: Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder Benefits, Future or NextCruise offers

Exactly....this is a useless sale to most all C&A members other than the reduced deposit....since you can't combine....what's the use if I already get $200 off a balcony with my C&A anyway:rolleyes:

From the RCCL e-mail: Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder Benefits, Future or NextCruise offers

How do you get $200 off a balcony with your C&A?

Thanks !

I have a 24-hour Courtesy Hold on a Cruise that expires today, do you think that if I let this expire I could rebook next week and get the perks???

Unfortunately if you have an option and don't deposit it, if you make a new booking during the WOW sale they will match them up and deny the WOW benefits. I'm sure some get through but if you are a past passenger and have your Crown and Anchor number in the option it makes it easy for them to chekc.

I guess the Diamond Balcony discount credit doesn't qualify ???

what is the diamond balcony discount. we are only platinum so far and are member discounts vary from inside to balcony

Archived