Itinerary changes that haven't been posted by Carnival!!

I know Carnival hasn't posted anything yet, but I was just looking at the Port Authority of Grand Cayman's website and noticed that the Ecstasy was docking there on both May 20th and May 27th at 7 am and departing at 6 pm. So I am going to assume that these cruises are also being re-routed to the Eastern Carribean. If this is true, I am so excited. I wanted to go there, but didn't want to have to travel to Florida to get on a ship. I really wish they would let us know something though. I am starting a new job and need to know what days to tell them so they know what to expect. Just wanted to let everyone know what I found.

Sandy

Maybe they arent announcing too far in advance, hoping to stem the tide of cancellations. Fantasy and Ecstasy folks are mostly happy, but the Calif crowd doesnt seem too happy.

.....if you were planning on going to the Mexican Riviera and they changed it to Canada?

:confused:

wasiii

I know Carnival hasn't posted anything yet, but I was just looking at the Port Authority of Grand Cayman's website and noticed that the Ecstasy was docking there on both May 20th and May 27th at 7 am and departing at 6 pm. So I am going to assume that these cruises are also being re-routed to the Eastern Carribean. If this is true, I am so excited. I wanted to go there, but didn't want to have to travel to Florida to get on a ship. I really wish they would let us know something though. I am starting a new job and need to know what days to tell them so they know what to expect. Just wanted to let everyone know what I found.

Sandy

Good detective work, thanks for posting!

I have a question regarding this. I know they haven't announced the changes, but one can look at other ports and determine what ships are scheduled to be there. So, evidently, Carnival has made the changes through the end of May.

If, for some reason, this flu scare dies down, do you think Carnival would/could go back to the original sailing intinerary during the month of May?

Just wondering...and hoping all goes back to normal soon!

I have a question regarding this. I know they haven't announced the changes, but one can look at other ports and determine what ships are scheduled to be there. So, evidently, Carnival has made the changes through the end of May.

If, for some reason, this flu scare dies down, do you think Carnival would/could go back to the original sailing intinerary during the month of May?

Just wondering...and hoping all goes back to normal soon!

It doesn't really matter to me where they go. It's my first cruise and I'm happy to be anywhere, but I do have 4 kids that I will need to figure out babysitting for and I need to know how many days I'm going to be on a cruise. I think I'll tell my new job that I'm leaving on the 23rd since this would be the day it would leave and if it changes, it just leaves me two extra days to get ready.

Sandy

Also if you check Key West's port listings, ships such as Holiday and Valor will be in port through the end of May. I think it is safe to say that Carnival will stay on the adjusted itineraries through the end of May, even if they haven't publicly said it yet.

Archived