One Atta Girl for Princess Rep Debra in LA

busterfla

Here's my story which had a great ending and shows the value of a committed Princess Shore Staff.

Upon disembarkation from the Coral Princess on 4/26 in LA, I had a feeling as I went thru Customs that I had not picked up my Ipod classic player. Rather than spook everyone by going thru my carry bag, I waited until I got outside (yeah, past security) and there I confirmed that I had left in the stateroom. I asked the security officer at the door if I could go back to talk to one of the Princess staff assisting people. Answer was no, but they would get one for me. Over came Debra who listened to my tale of woe and then got the stateroom number and started to call in the details on the walkie talkie. When she got all the info back to the ship's staff, she cautioned me that this could take a few minutes. The security officer asked me to sit down outside until something or someone came back down. After about 15 minutes I got up and "drifted" by the door way and the officer looked at me and said "Nothing yet" and I saw Debra way down the hall working with exiting passengers and then she looked down at us and held her walkie to her ear and suddenly started dancing and doing a double arm pump and the pointed at me. The security officer said "Looks like your lucky day, bud" Yep, here comes Debra with the biggest grin and my Ipod in her hands. I thanked her profusely and the she wheeled around and ran off without giving me a chance to get her last name. Security officer didn't know it either.

So if Princess Admin is reading here, you a have lovely lady with short brown hair, glasses, about mid 40's that has a beautiful smile that worked the end of the building going out to the busses and private airport transfers that really did her job well and above the call of duty. And my thanks to the Coral Staff for making the effort to track it down for me.

MOST EXCELLENT PRINCESS.

Ken Ulmer

ATTAGIRL ! Debra

People have asked for Princess' mail address on CC - why not get it and print out your post and url for this thread, and send it to Customer Services? I'm sure they would love to hear it and know you are spreading the good word. And who know's? They might make sure that representative gets something extra... In this day and age that might be a job !

Buster sure glad you got your Ipod back. You know it is always so nice to read a good ending story. it just seems lately all we read on here is doom and gloom so it is very refreshing to read your stoy. Thank you very much for posting it. By the way I was also on this cruise with you.

Marilyn

Proof once again that the goodwill created by going the extra mile for the customer goes a lot further than any advertising or compensation. Glad it worked out for you and you returned home with everything that you left with :)

Marilyn - yes, we met you all at the meet & greet and it was great cruise ....... ok, I didn't like the 55 degree days leading up to California, but that's life.

I do plan to copy & paste to Princess customer relations email when I get a session in at home, sneaking this one in at work

Buster

Archived