Hotel and Parking at Miami Port

Hey just wondering if there is any hotel near the Miami Cruise Port that has parking for less or even free. We stayed at a hotel in Port Canaveral that had long term parking for cruise passengers for free. Just wondering if that existed or one for a lesser fee than the port?

Check out parksleepfly.com -- most hotels will be out near the airport which will require either a $25 cab ride to the port, or a shuttle (usually $10/person). Plan on a cab for your return trip. For some reason it is sometimes cheaper to say you are flying away for a week instead of cruising for a week when booking through that site.:confused: Good luck!:)

Hey just wondering if there is any hotel near the Miami Cruise Port that has parking for less or even free. We stayed at a hotel in Port Canaveral that had long term parking for cruise passengers for free. Just wondering if that existed or one for a lesser fee than the port?

Agree with John to use the parksleepfly site. After getting a quote, call the hotel directly and see if they have a lower rate. Altho I usually don't find the hotels to be cheaper with the parking pack.

Also look how often the shuttles leave if you're using them, to the port. Takes about a half hour to get there. So once an hour would be par if only one shuttle runs.

Popular hotels for parking here are... La Quinta East and Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon and Summerfield Suites. All near the airport.

Check out past posts for more ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
The only ones I've heard of are near the airport. That's why I'm renting a car this year when I go to Miami. It's cheaper than parking, and I don't have to worry about finding a space to park.

Hi,

This sounds like a good idea, but you are able to rent a car one way to the port and then one way back home, for less than $140?

Archived