New to cruising

iant

Hello we have never been on a cruise before and are going on the redsea cruise next April for my wifes 60th do you have any hints tips advice anything really.

Cheers

Ian T

Hello we have never been on a cruise before and are going on the redsea cruise next April for my wifes 60th do you have any hints tips advice anything really.

Cheers

Ian T

What line? And if you look specifically for the cruise line, you'll perhaps find others going on that same cruise. Otherwise your question is pretty vague. You might want to spend some time reading various threads on this site, and some of your questions will be answered. Have a great cruise!

I think the biggest hint new cruisers need to know is to RELAX and enjoy your vacation. Lines get long, food might be cool instead of hot, and room service might be busy when you call and can't get to you right away. If your port-of-call is tendered you might not be one of the first ones on board. Just sit back, relax and wait. Your vacation will be much more enjoyable.

And congrats on your wife's 60th birthday. I just celebrated mine (February 26th) by taking a cruise on the Voyage of the Seas and loved every minute of it.

Cheers

Ian T

Hi Ian,

Are you on the Celebration doing the Red Sea Magic trip.?

If so go over to the Thomsons Board lots of people there have been on it.

Berwyn

Archived