Our T/A on the Vision - with stops for Mamajuana, Nude Snorkeling and Mama Chang

Just got through reading this again and it is just as hilarious the 2nd time around. I do so love your way with words and phrasing! :D

Thank you so much! :)

A second time! You must have a high tolerance for pain...but thanks.

Jack

We just got back from St. Martin and we looked for MaMa Changs but couldn't find it - we wanted try the 99 cent beers! :) Where the heck is it?

It has been a few years since we were there so I tried to find my notes - which were a mess!:eek: The restaurant/bar was on the corner just opposite where the water taxi docks. Hope that helps.

Jack

• 2 weeks later...
We just got back from St. Martin and we looked for MaMa Changs but couldn't find it - we wanted try the 99 cent beers! :) Where the heck is it?

Thanks for asking the question...we had looked for it also and could not find it. Will definitely have a cold one there next time we visit.

Jack, we will raise a glass to you also.:D

Loved the review/writing style. Maybe don't diagnose any dive related accidents. N.N and Bends are very different things.

My thanks to alert reader Chadbeck for pointing out that the Bends and Nitrogen Narcosis are not related.

For those who might be similarly confused:

1. Nitrogen Narcosis is a reversible alteration in consciousness that occurs while diving at depth.

Whereas:

2. The Bends are something I simply can't do anymore.

Thanks for asking the question...we had looked for it also and could not find it. Will definitely have a cold one there next time we visit.

Jack, we will raise a glass to you also.:D

Thank you for the info. Next time we are there we will raise a glass to you and SailorJill...:D

Enjoy!

Maybe I should ask Mama Chang for a commission.:D