Jet Blue Schedules for Nov

PhotogrFrGal

- Does anyone out there know when Jet Blue will post their November reservations? I called jet blue and they said they had no idea when they would be posted. I asked - by end of May? answer -"Don't know"; then asked -by end of June? - answer - "don't know, could be".

Trying to figure out whether to book now with American or wait for Jet blue to post the schedules. Airport for Jet blue is 1 1/2 hour closer for friends traveling with us than the airport with the non-stop American.

Thanks,

Photogal:cool:

There are several threads posted each month asking when JetBlue and Southwest will open up their schedules for future bookings. If it's not general knowledge, such as already posted on the airline's webpage, or sent out in emails from the airline, no one ever, ever knows or has any secret tricks to find out. If you called the airline directly, and they could not tell you, why would you think someone here could?

You will just have to keep checking their webpage.

If you called the airline directly, and they could not tell you, why would you think someone here could?

Because those nasty airlines knew but weren't telling the poster. It's all a conspiracy to screw-over the flying public. Didn't you know that??:D

As for the question about booking AA now or B6 later -- if the price looks good to you, remember the old saying about a bird in the hand vs the two in the bush.

There are several threads posted each month asking when JetBlue and Southwest will open up their schedules for future bookings. If it's not general knowledge, such as already posted on the airline's webpage, or sent out in emails from the airline, no one ever, ever knows or has any secret tricks to find out. If you called the airline directly, and they could not tell you, why would you think someone here could?

You will just have to keep checking their webpage.

Just thought someone might know from past experience when they post schedules - quarterly, monthly - I am not familiar with Jet blue like I am with southwest.

Because those nasty airlines knew but weren't telling the poster. It's all a conspiracy to screw-over the flying public. Didn't you know that??:D

As for the question about booking AA now or B6 later -- if the price looks good to you, remember the old saying about a bird in the hand vs the two in the bush.

Thanks - FlyerTalker - I am sure they know when the schedule will be posted.

Will probably do AA - jet blue just lost 6 RT tickets!

Right now JetBlue would have to match or beat fares on legacy carriers and revenue would take a beating. To create an illusion of being a LCC, they release fares after legacy airlines sell out their cheapest fare buckets. JetBlue and Southwest fares match or beat what's remaining on legacy carriers on that day but higher than what's available now. The release date for fares depends on the overall pricing climate.

Not sure about JetBlue but on Southwest, when you click "Travel Tools" on the main page, this is the first line you'll see:

Travel Tools

We are currently accepting air reservations through October 30, 2009. On June 23, we will open our schedule for sale through January 15, 2010. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Not a conspiracy of some sort!!

Not sure about JetBlue but on Southwest, when you click "Travel Tools" on the main page, this is the first line you'll see:

Travel Tools

We are currently accepting air reservations through October 30, 2009. On June 23, we will open our schedule for sale through January 15, 2010. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Not a conspiracy of some sort!!

I looked high and low on Jet blue website for a statement like this. Must be why customer satisfaction is better for SW than JB. June is too long to wait so we went ahead and booked with American. Couldn't chance a fare increase. So thanks everyone

I just booked our November travel today. It just opened up. Have never flown Jet Blue before so I hope we enjoy the trip. Can't be as bad as some planes we have been on.

Archived