Winter Cruise booked, how will you spend the summer?

Our winter cruise is booked, which means escaping when it it 10 degrees at home. I will stop posting on CC when the summer heat arrives as we will spend out days at the beach in RI. How will you spend your summer?

Our winter cruise is booked, which means escaping when it it 10 degrees at home. I will stop posting on CC when the summer heat arrives as we will spend out days at the beach in RI. How will you spend your summer?

We're the opposite, winter and spring is our busy season so we always cruise and vacation during the summer.

To answer your question, we're going to Fort Lauderdale for a week next month, Clearwater for a week in July and Liberty of the Seas in August.

But I'll be freezing my butt off while you're on the Adventure in February :(!

Backyard by the pool, on FOS on July 12th, maybe catch a weekend cruise out of Port Canaveral in October....and oh yeah, living in Central Florida I guess has its perks also :D

Living in south Florida has the same perks! 20 minutes north of Ft. Lauderdale, 10 minutes south of Boca Raton! Winter? Does that mean a terribly cold temperature of about 72? Maybe I'll buy another sweater next season.:p

P.S. Lived in NYC for 11 years, from the northeast originally. Don't miss the cold or the snow!

I also will stop posing on CC! During the summer i go to camp for about 8 weeks and enjoy what time i have left as a kid! :D Then the Oasis Of The Seas!

Archived