Azamara Journey GTY guarantee room??

shmeine

Hello, it is my first time here:) and I love what I read....I'm going to be on the cruise of May 23 2009 from Barcelona and booked a room GTY suite guarantee, does it mean that I get a Sky suite as well??? (the suites start at a SS) or ???

Please help me understand.

Annie, a suite guarantee means that the lowest category cabin that you will be assigned is a Sky Suite. You could be assigned to a higher category, but not a lower one.

Hope that helps,

Hi Ed, thank you for your replay...I know, but are there any different size of Sky suite or they all are the same? I'm asking because I saw some pictures and it was suposed to be a SS but looked diferent.

I know, but are there any different size of Sky suite or they all are the same? I'm asking because I saw some pictures and it was suposed to be a SS but looked diferent.

Hi Shmeine !

All of the Sky Suites (that I am aware of) are the same size. There are 2 other Suite Categories above Sky Suite. There are Royal Suites, and Penthouse Suites. The Penthouse Suites are the top category.

As Ed mentioned, if you have a Suite GTY, the lowest category you will get, is a Sky Suite, which are absolutely wonderful cabins. I wouldnt count on getting the higher 2 categories, as there are only 4 Royal Suites, and 6 Penthouse Suites on the ship. Anything is possible though !

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

We booked a gty 2A and that's what we got. I've been on many cruises, and only got an upgrade once from Celebrity. Since we travel often, we are often upgraded at hotels. We've even been upgraded to 1st class on planes, but celebrity is tight. We had hoped that we might get an upgrade since we are celebrating a very special occasion, but I guess it's not to be. Those are the breaks.

We just got our Sky Ste gty cabin assignment. And, it is a Sky Ste. Was hoping for an upgraded suite since we booked 1 yr in advance and I am a TA but didn't happen.

Archived