In flight entertainment

H2Otstr

How can I determine if the plane I will be flying on will have overhead movies or the back-of-the seat screens?

I am flying from Atlanta to Rome on 5/14/09 on Airbus A330-300.

NW airlines

How can I determine if the plane I will be flying on will have overhead movies or the back-of-the seat screens?

I am flying from Atlanta to Rome on 5/14/09 on Airbus A330-300.

NW airlines

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Northwest_Airlines/Northwest_Airlines_Airbus_A330.php

Hope you picked rows 10-28 (other than exit row or business class).

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Northwest_Airlines/Northwest_Airlines_Airbus_A330.php

Hope you picked rows 10-28 (other than exit row or business class).

1-28 have the power ports but you can view the in-flight movies from just about any seat. I prefer the seats toward the front of the plane so it doesn't take 20 minutes to get off of it after a 8 hour flight.

Thanks for the help. I had exit row seats booked thu Delta, and then we got switched to NW and I lost my seats. I tried to get good seats closer to the front but they were all taken. I am in row 30 J&H going to Rome and coming back, too.

You will prefer the A330 over the DL 767s. Trust me on that.

As you get closer to departure, check the NW website to see if any seats have opened up. When you do OLCI, check again for "better" seats - there will be an option to change what you have before you complete the checkin process. Finally, when you get to the airport, you can always check with the agents to see if anything has been released.

Thanks for the help. I had exit row seats booked thu Delta, and then we got switched to NW and I lost my seats. I tried to get good seats closer to the front but they were all taken. I am in row 30 J&H going to Rome and coming back, too.

How do you get assigned exit row seats before arriving at the airport?

In general, exit row seats are blocked off for elite level FF and for full-fare coach passengers ("Y" class). When the last run of upgrades occurs, some of those elites may have moved to F. Thus, there may be availability at OLCI.

If DL/NW gave non-elites access to exit rows before OLCI time, it's a newer policy that I'm not aware of.

I went online to Delta's website, picked the exit row, and clicked the block to reserve them.

When my flight from Atlanta to Rome got switched to NW, the website said that they could not be reserved.

Archived