30 DAYS OUT AND STILLLLLL NO E-DOCS! Anybody else or am I the only one?

My group is STILL waiting for E-Docs for June 5th Boston to Bermuda on the Spirit - we're 30 days out today.

Nobody at the TA's office to explain - a very nice receptionist "I don't know ma'am."

I'm a bit nervous? Need I be?

Is there something I should do?

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING... :mad::mad::confused::mad:

I appreciate any insight from veteran cruisers and/or TA's.

Thanks.:)

My group is STILL waiting for E-Docs for June 5th Boston to Bermuda on the Spirit - we're 30 days out today.

Nobody at the TA's office to explain - a very nice receptionist "I don't know ma'am."

I'm a bit nervous? Need I be?

Is there something I should do?

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING... :mad::mad::confused::mad:

I appreciate any insight from veteran cruisers and/or TA's.

Thanks.:)

I assume you've checked the website. Does it say your pre-cruise check-in is completed? You should have them by now, IMHO.

Sea Hound:D

Have you done your on-line check in? Do you have a reservation # to begin with? Even though it is a group each stateroom should have a reservation #.

Have to concur with a couple of the others on here - doc's are usually sent 3 weeks prior and I'd be bypassing the receptionist and going straight to the BOSS.

Because you are booked through a group rate you are going to have to get these from the TA, they should be showing up soon, but talk to the manager NOT the receptionist.

Not necessarily. As I said, I was booked in a group, through an on-line TA, and the edocs showed up on the NCL website, in the usual place on the website, about 3 weeks out from when the cruise took place. I didn't have to call the TA, either manager or receptionist...just kept checking the website and one day, there they were.

I booked through NCL rep for the Dawn on 6/21/09. I received my edocs a couple of days after last payment. I just received my booklet with luggage tags yesterday. Worst case scenerio - if you don't receive them, you can proabably get them printed out at the port.

Clare,

We only got ours on Sunday for our May 31 cruise....we were booked into a group without knowing it. I called my online TA last Friday, 30 days out exactly. She called NCL and they were on NCL's website two days later. I suspect they would have been there some day this week even if I hadn't called. Hopefully since your cruise is 5 days after ours you should get your's by the weekend or very early next week.

I feel a little bit better LOL!:o

If I hadn't expected them and planned for 60 days out this wouldn't even be an issue... once again - bad info is worse than no info (the little 'help' icon on MY NCL')

I'm going to contact my local community college and suggest a course:

Planning a Cruise - THE INS, THE OUTS 101

You are all invited to be my guest lecturers.

We'll make a fortune!:D

Thanks.

I feel a little bit better LOL!:o

If I hadn't expected them and planned for 60 days out this wouldn't even be an issue... once again - bad info is worse than no info (the little 'help' icon on MY NCL')

I'm going to contact my local community college and suggest a course:

Planning a Cruise - THE INS, THE OUTS 101

You are all invited to be my guest lecturers.

We'll make a fortune!:D

Thanks.

Some community colleges offer that under the Title Travel and Tourism. I took the 3 credit course, and received an A. The do discuss cruises to a great extent!

Diane in Music City

I booked this cruise with an online TA a few years back. Never recieved my E Docs. I was sure we'd be driving back from Boston without a cruise. No problem. They printed them up at the dock Great cruise, by the way!

Thanks to everybody for your input.

E-Docs 'unpended' today. YEA!

Of course, I have a question - the E-Docs specify:

STATEROOM NO: 10106 - FWD

But 10106 is directly across from the mid elevators - behind the mid-line of the ship - DEFINITELY NOT FORWARD (grew up on boats)... Once again I feel like a dope being picky-oon but 10106 is the central communication spot and the cabin number is ALL OVER THE PLACE in our info packet... If there is an issue I need to do some work...

WHY WOULD IT SAY 'FWD' when it is obviously not FORWARD? Maybe 'forewarned?' LOL?

If you're thinking about recommending that I call my TA he would just 'yes' me to death... or throw up his hands and tsk tsk tsk about NCL and I would be no further ahead/confident than I am now - only more frustrated. I love CC.

thx

the dweeb, clare

attachment.php?attachmentid=116332&stc=1&d=1241637289

10106w.jpg.9cbc33491cc6285dc84b2b63ebdc82c8.jpg

If your cabin number is "all over everything" and the cabin is acceptable to you...don't worry about it. FWD may not mean "forward", or "forwarned" :) but be some other designation that has nothing to do with location. I stay in cabins all the time that are near elevators and never hear anything or have any problems with noise, if that's your concern.

If your cabin number is "all over everything" and the cabin is acceptable to you...don't worry about it. FWD may not mean "forward", or "forwarned" :) but be some other designation that has nothing to do with location. I stay in cabins all the time that are near elevators and never hear anything or have any problems with noise, if that's your concern.

My concern is that "10106" and "FWD" (I'm 99%sure it means 'forward') are contradictory... NCL says to check E-Docs very carefully... I checked very carefully and found this apparent contradiction.

10106 is a fine location - perfect, actually - not worried about noise or anything.

I was kidding about 'forewarned!'

clare

If you are talking about the luggage tags they only say "FWD" or "AFT" to let them know which elevator to bring them up. But since the cabin is closer to AFT than FWD you would think they would say AFT.

As long as they have the right cabin number you should be good.

The other thing I would check on if there are any in your group that are Latitudes Members, make sure the e-docs have the right Latitude number for everyone in the cabin. Last cruise they had my husband's right but had me as "NP" which is a new passenger. I had to call to have my Latitude's number added so I would get credit for the cruise. All 7 of us were correct this time.

My concern is that "10106" and "FWD" (I'm 99%sure it means 'forward') are contradictory... NCL says to check E-Docs very carefully... I checked very carefully and found this apparent contradiction.

10106 is a fine location - perfect, actually - not worried about noise or anything.

I was kidding about 'forewarned!'

clare

Yes, I knew you were kidding about "forewarned"...which was why I put a smiley there. You could always go the old-fashioned route and call them and ask. But I think you'll be fine.

Archived