Need help Port of Miami hotel

Agocruisin

Hello,

We usually cruise as a family but I am considering a cruise alone with my DD. I would prefer not to rent a car, so I am looking for a Port of Miami hotel to stay at the night before the cruise. I would like something with a fun area for kids (a decent pool would do) but not too expensive (under $150 a night). A free shuttle from the airport would be a bonus but not a requirement.

any ideas. my DD is 5.

tks!

Holiday Inn Port of Miami is the closest to the port. It has a pool. It has the BaySide marketplace across the street - which has some restaurants like Hard Rock Cafe and Bubba Gump Shrimp.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/miabb

I've stayed at a few of the Miami hotels and even went crazy one year and splurged for the $700 Mandarin Oriental. :eek: And the very next year I went right back to the Holiday Inn. ;)

Hi.

We're looking at staying at the Holiday Inn. http://www.holidayinn.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/miabb?&cm_mmc=mdpr-_-googlemaps-_-hi-_-miabb&dp=true

I don't know yet if they have a shuttle but I hear its about a $20 cab ride over to the boats. And if you have a room facing that way you can see the ships sail in.

They do have a pool.

Good luck.

Archived