Carnival Spirit

Thanks for sharing your pictures, I can't wait until we sail on her. I jsut got off the PRIDE and was really wondering how they compared to each other!

We have been on both and of course the layout is identical, but I slightly prefer the decor on the Spirit, but not by much.

Do you know when you are going? I have a group going on the May 11, 2010. My daughter and son-in-law should be along. They have will have a 2 1/2 yr old son and are 30/36.

We are looking in August 2010 for this trip. Even though our Anniv is May 21. DH wants to see the salmon run, so we need to go later in the season.

Does anyone know the difference between the regular balconies and the premium balcony (9a)??? Remember it will most likely be 3 of us DH and I with our 2 1/2 yr old DD (at time of sailing). So the room definately has to accomodate us 3. You all said Carnival rooms are bigger so I will believe that. I just know we'll book a balcony, and probably do the early saver (just to save money). How big are the balconies on Spirit? I think I saw the "bowling alley" balconies but those room aren't for 3 people (I think). Carnival's setup is new to us. I have only cruised Princess and will cruise RCI this Dec. Hopefully in the next few weeks -- I'll have enough $$$ for the deposit for this cruise. Until then.. I am going to ask tons of questions.

Archived