C.C.Information saved me $300.00!

Called RCCL today to book using a Sep. 08 "Next Cruise". Asked first if I could combine benefits.

Agents said NO!

Asked him to check with supervisor as I knew it was O.K. He said they could not do it as cruise was being booked today...not in September!

Asked to speak with a supervisor & he put me on hold.

After a LONG wait he came back & said that I was right! Could take balcony discount & stockholder credit..He then said he would have to charge the fuel surcharge as the original booking was last September!!!! I could talk to Crown & anchor to see if they would give me credit.

C & A took the surcharge off and added the Diamond Balcony discount.

Had I not been a "Cruise Critic" these discounts would not have been applied. I feel sorry for the cruisers who don't have the information available on these boards!

A big "thank you" to the members that post the information we need.

I agree totally Thank God for these fine folks here on CC. This morning someone posted some fare drops and I checked RC's site, then emailed my TA and saved almost $500 on our three room cruise... AGAIN!.. This is the second price drop for this cruise I've found out about from CC members and got a previous price drop of almost $500 about a month ago. EVERYONE should get on these boards. The experiences of others, good and bad, are invaluable to us in planning and getting more out of our cruise and vacation dollars

I will agree and add my thanks to all the great info here on CC. :)

I got a combined shareholder OBC and a WOW sale OBC for a booking made before Dec 31. I had to argue the point, but knew I was right, so finally got a supervisor to agree.

Archived