Which RCL S. Caribbean itinerary to choose?

frbmom

Hello,

We are a married couple on our 30's with a 2yr old. We love relaxing/playing on the beach & snorkeling and are not shoppers. Any suggestions on which to choose??? Thank you so much!!!!! (Any suggestions or tips about traveling with a toddler would be great too!!!)

1) Ship Name: Adventure Of The Seas

Departure Port: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Ports of Call: San Juan, Puerto Rico; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; St. John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands; San Juan, Puerto Rico

2) Ship Name: Serenade Of The Seas

Ports of Call: San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Roseau, Dominica; Bridgetown, Barbados; San Juan, Puerto Rico

3) Ship Name: Serenade Of The Seas

Ports of Call: San Juan, Puerto Rico; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. John's, Antigua; Castries, St. Lucia; St. George's, Grenada; San Juan, Puerto Rico

If it was my choice, I would pick Adventure of the Seas or the second Serenade of the Seas. I think the beaches at either of these are great for what you are looking to do. If you are looking for a personal nanny for your 2 year old, give me a call!:D

I would have a hard time picking which of the two, I guess you can do it based on availability of the cabin you want and date! Either one will be great!

I think any will suit you--you certainly don't HAVE to shop anywhere!!! The 2 year old will be limited as to what he/she can participate in--not old enough for the kid's clubs and I'm not sure about the pool situation on those ships....on most ships, swim diapers aren't allowed, so children have to be potty-trained to use the pools. If that's important to you, check out the availability of "splash zones" for babies.

Archived