Price drop!

We are sailing on the Explorer of the Seas August 6, 2009 and found a price drop today! Check your sailings.We saved $200 on a E1 Balcony room and $86 on a PR inside cabin. Thanks to cruise shark for the help!:D:D

Found a price drop on our OS on Voyager for next April from 2599pp to 2411pp, then noticed just now that it went back to 2599 this morning. Good thing I locked it in with my TA. Must have been a rate for the WOW sale. Does this occur often, lowering the price then raising it again?

Found a price drop on our OS on Voyager for next April from 2599pp to 2411pp, then noticed just now that it went back to 2599 this morning. Good thing I locked it in with my TA. Must have been a rate for the WOW sale. Does this occur often, lowering the price then raising it again?

If it was for the WOW sale they will not lower the price as that is one of the promotions for NEW BOOKINGS ONLY, the other consistent one is the Tuesday Sales events, no drop for those prices either but they will honor , senior, residency,military and law enforcement as well as just dropping the price on the website.

I too found a price drop on our April 18, 2010 sailing on LOS - for 1st & 2nd passanger, saved another $340 for our cruise!! Spoke with TA yesterday who confirmed the price reduction, applying to our reservation. Check your prices, you too may be able to grab some savings.

If it was for the WOW sale they will not lower the price as that is one of the promotions for NEW BOOKINGS ONLY, the other consistent one is the Tuesday Sales events, no drop for those prices either but they will honor , senior, residency,military and law enforcement as well as just dropping the price on the website.

I'm not sure if this is what you're saying here but...

if you book a cruise during the WOW sale, and the price goes down, RCI absolutely WILL honor the new price unless it is an after-final-payment special for "new bookings only" It says so right on the bottom of my invoice for the cruise I reserved during the WOW sale.

I also got a price drop today, on same sailing as WhiteSoxFan, saved $225 on our 2 cabins. Price has gone down over $1000 since we first looked at it due to price reductions and C&A coupons :D. Price today is actually lower than a previous resident discount!

Now we just need the ship to go to Mexico and all will be wonderful!!

I'm not sure if this is what you're saying here but...

if you book a cruise during the WOW sale, and the price goes down, RCI absolutely WILL honor the new price unless it is an after-final-payment special for "new bookings only" It says so right on the bottom of my invoice for the cruise I reserved during the WOW sale.

Centrix was talking about a previously booked cruise and they won't honor any lower prices for the WOW days on those already booked, that is the way I read it.

Centrix was talking about a previously booked cruise and they won't honor any lower prices for the WOW days on those already booked, that is the way I read it.

I think you're right, and I misinterpreted. I should stay off the boards until after I've had my morning coffee! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived