Map of Key West?

blivey

Hey Guys -

I think I have sent a map to everyone who has requested one. However, I have sailed and am not planning another Key West trip for a while, so I have not and will not be checking the boards as often. So can I ask that the last person that receives a map be responsible for sending it out to the next person that requests one...a sort of pay it forward system. horseluver8588 - I just sent your map out. So will you please forward it to the next person that asks, and that person can forward it to the next, and so on and so on.

Hope we can keep it going and I hope everyone has a wonderful time in Key West!

• 2 weeks later...

I just googled KEY WEST MAP and got about 100 maps that I can print.

While the "paying it forward" idea is nice, if each person did their own research, you could learn so much more about my wonderful town rather that "just" getting a map from someone else.

Besides, all of you putting your email on such a public forum are setting yourselves up for spammers and other vultures. You really should never list your email in "real format".

At least camo it - ie. mary at aol dot com.

That way someone can't capture your email for unsavory purposes.

I just sent the map out to the last six people who requested it. Some of you may get duplicates if other receipiants have been forwarding it.

WeBeGone - I'm sure you mean well, but maybe you shouldn't get so worked up over whatever method other adults want to use to acquire their maps.

• 2 weeks later...

If you go on line and google the Key West trolley for information you can request information to be mailed to you. In the packet of information they send is a detailed map of Key West with all of the trolley stops.

I went into the Key West trolley website and signed up for information. They sent a great map with POI's and other brochures in a matter of a couple of weeks. We prepaid online for the trolley tour. Good for 6 months.

All the KW stuff that I got are with all our other stuff for our cruise in November.

Judy

I just googled KEY WEST MAP and got about 100 maps that I can print.

While the "paying it forward" idea is nice, if each person did their own research, you could learn so much more about my wonderful town rather that "just" getting a map from someone else.

Besides, all of you putting your email on such a public forum are setting yourselves up for spammers and other vultures. You really should never list your email in "real format".

At least camo it - ie. mary at aol dot com.

That way someone can't capture your email for unsavory purposes.

I bet they will never guess why they are all of a sudden receiving prono spam.:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in a map should look at the other sources listed after post #3 because kwbound (Donna) has taken her cruise and isn't looking on this board (as she stated in post #26) and you may be waiting indefinately for the map.

It's helpful that she recommends a "pay it forward" system. icon7.gif

Archived