Ironing on RCI

G'day

Just wondering if RCI don't have self-laundries on board, how do you iron your clothes, at least on princess they have laundries on each deck and you can iron clothes for formal nights!!! Any ideas dont really want to pay just to have some shirts ironed.

I wash the shirts at home,fold them in the suitcase then send them to the laundry to be ironed. They look great and it is better than having them done at home and packing them. I haven't ironed a shirt in years. Only costs$3.00.

I wash the shirts at home,fold them in the suitcase then send them to the laundry to be ironed. They look great and it is better than having them done at home and packing them. I haven't ironed a shirt in years. Only costs$3.00.

Press only for a shirt should be $1.75, half the cost of dry cleaning.

I pack our things in dry cleaner bags and the clothing doesn't need pressing. My husband presses his shirts far nicer than any dry cleaner at home or onboard a ship. I wish I could get him to iron my clothes ;)

Press only for a shirt should be $1.75, half the cost of dry cleaning.

I pack our things in dry cleaner bags and the clothing doesn't need pressing. My husband presses his shirts far nicer than any dry cleaner at home or onboard a ship. I wish I could get him to iron my clothes ;)

I probably sent 2 and remembered $3.00, you are correct.We use the dry cleaner bag method for everything else.

Archived