How many FCCs should I buy?

Infi

Yes, Ethel5 is correct here. For our 22-day Vancouver>>Beijing the max for an Inside is $125 and above that Category is a max of $150. When we upgraded from Inside to Balcony for an additional $4 each we got an increase of $25 each on OBCs.

Steve

OK, so I have a follow up question. Unless your planning on booking multiple cabins on the same cruise, why would you buy more than one FCC?
I'll add one more benefit - I think. Princess doles out special offers from time to time for cabin discounts, and you can only take advantage of these offers if you are the email recipient. Some you have to sign up for, others just show up on your Cruise Credits section of your Personalizer. Having one FCC in the bank, I have been receiving these offers, but my DH has not (no FCC for him). Long story short, I just got two $50 reductions in my cruise booking price in addition to the OBC and pre-paid deposit, and they both show up as 'FCC discount' in my price summary. So IMO, having an open FCC means you will get these offers because only I received the email or credit, not my DH.

Archived