Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

The referral works like this... A past passenger refers a new couple by extending to them a referral coupon. After final payment is made by the new passenger, each guest receives $400 shipboard credit for the next cruise. Hope this explains the concept..

Host Dan

PS No, I don't have any more coupons, and come to think of it, I haven't been mailed any for quite a while..

Do you get referral coupons after each cruise? We received two in our joint names after first cruise, but nothing after our second one. Have now got possible takers for these, so interested to know whether we should have received more? Thanks

My wife and I have decided to take our 1st Seaborun cruise - Oct 14-21, 2011 on the Legend. Apparently, since we are within the 90 day window, full payment will need to be made when I make the reservation, so I need a coupon before I make the arrangements. If anyone has a coupon they would like to share, please contact me at jkoralew@ford.com. Thank you in advance.

John

Stamfordian,

Contact Kristen via Email at Seabourn's Club desk and she will send you two more referral forms.

Thanks Chairsin, will do. Looking forward to meeting you on the Pride. Only just over a week to go and hopefully the US's spell of warm weather is working its way across the Atlantic just in time to greet us in Norway!

Stamfordian,

Kristen is very efficient. However our postal service... well that is another story.

I stopped checking the weather forecast a few days ago -- it was always the same -- cool and rainy. Oh well, we shall focus on scintilating conversation with our fellow passengers as we are pampered by Seabourn's stellar crew.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, but we have decided to do a land only trip (Paris and Montpellier) the end of September instead of the cruise, so we no longer require a certificate. Thank you to those who responsed. Perhaps next year, we will try again.

I wish I'd known about these referral vouchers earlier - by the time I found the information on this forum DH had already payed the full amount for our forthcoming first Seabourn Cruise :( That aside, we are still looking forward to the trip from Athens to Venice on 19th September, but it might have been nice to have some OBC!

Oh, well, c'est la vie - we haven't actually lost anything, just not got a bonus :)

I wish I'd known about these referral vouchers earlier - by the time I found the information on this forum DH had already payed the full amount for our forthcoming first Seabourn Cruise :( That aside, we are still looking forward to the trip from Athens to Venice on 19th September, but it might have been nice to have some OBC!

Oh, well, c'est la vie - we haven't actually lost anything, just not got a bonus :)

E-mail me on mjberry56athotmail.com (replace the at with @)

It's not too late to send a voucher - I have one and live in east Yorkshire so I can easily send it to you and explain what to do.

Margaret

Hello everyone - we are first-timers on Seabourn on the Quest TA 8th November. I was browsing the roll call and came across some interesting posts re referral credits. Now that set my mind wondering if we might be eligible for this? No idea how it works. We just booked and paid deposit this week with UK agent.

With advice from redheadednancy - thank you from this cruise newbie!- she advised me to re-post on the thread. So any help or advice from anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Hello everyone - we are first-timers on Seabourn on the Quest TA 8th November. I was browsing the roll call and came across some interesting posts re referral credits. Now that set my mind wondering if we might be eligible for this? No idea how it works. We just booked and paid deposit this week with UK agent.

With advice from redheadednancy - thank you from this cruise newbie!- she advised me to re-post on the thread. So any help or advice from anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Hi, I have a referral voucher that I could send you, email me at bkm1 @ live. com (Omitting spaces ) and I will explain all.

"Me too!". I do have a referral coupon available. We will cruise again in January 2012. If you are interested and your final payment date is prior to December 2011, please send me an email at < max (at) caderas.li >. Enjoy your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

New Seabourn customer looking at the Nov 4th Legend Cruise and would be interested in getting a referral coupon.

Still in the planning stages, so any other advice is always welcome.

Feel free to email me at :

ekafns <at> gmail.com

Thanks!

Daniel

New Seabourn customer looking at the Nov 4th Legend Cruise and would be interested in getting a referral coupon.

Still in the planning stages, so any other advice is always welcome.

Feel free to email me at :

ekafns <at> gmail.com

Thanks!

Daniel

I have e-mailed you with an offer of a coupon.