Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We are going to book a seabourn cruise tomorrow (we have sailed before with Seabourn) and we are going to bring a friend (new to cruising) who will be travelling solo. If we refer her, how much OBC will we receive and she receive? I'm trying to figure out which will net more OBC... referring her or just booking both cabins with our Amex platinum, which I assume will net $300 OBC for us and $150 for her.

Thanks in advance for your help.

We are going to book a seabourn cruise tomorrow (we have sailed before with Seabourn) and we are going to bring a friend (new to cruising) who will be travelling solo. If we refer her, how much OBC will we receive and she receive? I'm trying to figure out which will net more OBC... referring her or just booking both cabins with our Amex platinum, which I assume will net $300 OBC for us and $150 for her.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The onboard credit for referring people is €400 per suite, regardless of occupancy. I know this as we referred a friend who travelled solo, so your suite will get the 400 and so will hers!

The onboard credit for referring people is €400 per suite, regardless of occupancy. I know this as we referred a friend who travelled solo, so your suite will get the 400 and so will hers!

Thanks for the info. That's great!

We are from the UK and have just booked our first Seabourn cruise this week for September this year and are very much looking forward to it!. A friend actually recommended Seabourn to us but can't find his referral slip. If anybody else could let us have a referral, that would be great. Thank you. malcliz@btinternet.com

Martita,

My wife and I and her sister are sailing on two segments on the Odyssey 10/17/12-11/10/12 and 11/10/12-11/26/12. If you still have those coupons I would love to have one or more.

Thanks, Jody

Jody

I will be happy to refer you ~I have one referral coupon ($400)

Do you have an e-mail address in order for me to contact you?

Your Nov. 10th sailing would work out perfectly.

Welcome to our Seabourn family!:p

Martita B

Just a quick update. Our travel agent booked with Seabourn and we will get the $400 referral credit but our friend will get $200 only. Makes sense I guess but OTOH she is not paying half of what we are paying to stay in the cabin.....

It is quite straightforward. Those of us who have cruised with Seabourne are sent coupons and asked to persuade (or refer) friends and family to cruise with Seabourn also. If they do persuade someone to cruise for the first time with Seabourn, they give the coupon to that first-timer. When the first timer books and makes their final payment, they complete the details on the coupon, i.e. booking ref, name, address, etc. and send the coupon to Seabourn HQ. The referred person will get $400 credited to their shipboard account when they sail, as will the person who refers them. It does not conflict with any other credit given by a TA or anyone else.

What is the address that a UK person sends too.

What is the address that a UK person sends too.

This is what Seaborn say:

Please mail the certificate to:

Seabourn

Attn: Seabourn Club Desk,

300 Elliot Ave West

Seattle, WA98119

Or you may return it to our UK office at:

Seabourn UK

100 Harbour Parade

Southampton,

Hampshire

SO15 1ST

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have a referral coupon available. Please send your name and Booking number and we can make arrangements to get it to you.

I am asking for the booking number only to be sure that it actually gets used.

Dave

daveweibel at comcast dot net

I am a first time cruiser on Seabourn and new to the boards. Just booked the 8/13/2012 Baltic cruise with a friend and would love a coupon. The cruise is fully paid for.

Thanks

I have a coupon if you would like to email me at ber1@bell.net.

Mary

Orpington, thanks for UK info. I have a coupon, we don't sail for several months yet, final balance is due in September I believe. Do I send the coupon direct to Seabourn now, or to my TA when we pay the final balance?

To Seabourn when you pay the final balance.