Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

My wife and I recently paid our deposit on our first Seabourn cruise in October, can anybody offer a coupon?

I realize this is an early request but I would like to move ASAP just in case the new management stops the programme.

Thanks.

Hi All Fellow Cruisers!

We paid in full for the 3/8 TA cruise on Sojourn a couple of weeks ago. Just learning now of the $400 Referral program. We're wondering if anyone out there has a spare coupon for us. I'll keep any eye on this thread or you can email me directly at tripsandtravel@charter.net.

thanks,

travelerofopportunity

Hi, I and friend are taking the Sojourn Norwegian Fjords cruise departing July 27. We are from the United Kingdom and have already paid a non-cancellable deposit. It seems from other posts that it is ok to ask at this time, and not wait till nearer travelling.

Would be glad of a referral. My email is ddancomp at gmail dot com (note the double d at the start of my user name).

Thanks.

Hi All Fellow Cruisers!

We paid in full for the 3/8 TA cruise on Sojourn a couple of weeks ago. Just learning now of the $400 Referral program. We're wondering if anyone out there has a spare coupon for us. I'll keep any eye on this thread or you can email me directly at tripsandtravel@charter.net.

thanks,

travelerofopportunity

thanks for the responses. we linked up with a fellow cruiser who had a coupon.

Hi--We are on the Odyssey out of Ft Lauderdale on March 21st and sure would appreciate the help of anyone who might have a referral available. Its our first transatlantic sailing and we're really looking forward to it. Thanks a lot. murphy1925 at hotmail dot com.

We have booked and paid in full for a cruise leaving April 6 on the Sojourn. We are first time traveller's on Seabourn and I only discovered this thread today. Is it too late to use a referral coupoun if I have already paid in full? If not, I would be grateful if someone would like to share one with me. My email is sananda at wisc dot edu

Thanks for the help

We have booked and paid in full for a cruise leaving April 6 on the Sojourn. We are first time traveller's on Seabourn and I only discovered this thread today. Is it too late to use a referral coupoun if I have already paid in full? If not, I would be grateful if someone would like to share one with me. My email is sananda at wisc dot edu

Thanks for the help

It's not too late. You can mail in the coupon as long as it is received 10 days prior to sailing by Seabourn. I have emailed you if you want my coupon.:D

A referral coupon, when submitted to your TA upon final payment, will give you and the party referring you, a $400 onboard credit.

If you send (answer me below) your email address, just replace the "@" with "at" I will send you a referral coupon.

T&T

ljewingatcoldwellbanker.com

Hi, we're sailing on Sojourn this April as first time cruisers on Seabourn and have only just heard about referral coupons.

We paid our final balance in December. Would we still be able to use one?

Would really appreciate it if anyone had one spare we could use.

We are UK based.

Thanks in advance.

My email is as follows: chris dot wilson at mitie dot com

Hi' date=' we're sailing on Sojourn this April as first time cruisers on Seabourn and have only just heard about referral coupons.

We paid our final balance in December. Would we still be able to use one?

[/quote']

Yes, it's not too late to send in a referral coupon once Final Payment has been made. You can send in your referral coupon up to 10 days prior to sailing.