Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We completed a cruise with Seabourn in October - when has everyone else received their coupons so they can refer a new cruiser? We have a few friends who are thinking about a cruise so (obviously) trying to persuade them to try Seabourn and the 400 dollars would be a good incentive!

Many thanks

Hi all, My wife and I are new to Cruise Critic and are about to be first-time Seabourn cruisers on the Soujourn on January 4, 2013. I just read about these referral coupons and it sure sounds like a good deal! I have already paid my TA in full for our cruise. Would I still be able to use one of these referral coupons for our cruise? If so, if any of you would like to refer us we would be very grateful. Maybe you will be on the same cruise with us. Thanks. See you at the Sky Bar.

Hi all, My wife and I are new to Cruise Critic and are about to be first-time Seabourn cruisers on the Soujourn on January 4, 2013. I just read about these referral coupons and it sure sounds like a good deal! I have already paid my TA in full for our cruise. Would I still be able to use one of these referral coupons for our cruise? If so, if any of you would like to refer us we would be very grateful. Maybe you will be on the same cruise with us. Thanks. See you at the Sky Bar.

Hi Skiizal

Yes we have one.

Email me the details below to vgr@vhsholdings.com asap.

Your Booked Name:

Booking Number:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Email address:

I will then fill out the coupon & send to Seattle.

Regards

BristolGolfer

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure the answer to my question is somewhere on this thread, but with 1450 posts to trawl through I'm not sure I can face that (I'm post-op after spinal surgery, so can only sit for a few minutes at a time, that could be a LONG haul!)

We are booked for our second SB cruise in October 2013, and are obviously keen to spread the SB message and get our referer OBC too! When is the best time to 'offer' coupons to newbie sailors? We will make final payment in, I believe, July 2013. Should we wait until after our final payment before asking for takers? Not sure how this works best.

Also, I do have a vague memory of being sent a referral coupon, but have no idea where it is. Is it possible to get more from SB? I know that we do have to exchange the little scrappy bits of paper by snail mail rather than email, or that was how it was for our first SB cruise in 2011. Otherwise it may take me until July or later to find the originals, I'm not in any condition to go scrabbling in big boxes of 'stuff' at the moment!