Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Thanks, Chairsin. I will try that, hopefully OK for UK passengers also, but I'm sure they will redirect me if not.

Should work - did for us, anyway. Obviously takes a week or two as they have to be posted. Hope they arrive; I think you usually get sent two.

I wonder if these vouchers would work for New Zealand as we have paid a deposit for our first cruise with Seaborne early Jan 2014?

There doesn't seem to be any people posting on the Seabourne thread from New Zealand since I have been following Seabourne posting for the last few months

Thanks for the response scrimshanker

I am not sure how this works but wouldn't it be a big disavantage to you to give us your voucher as we will not be sailing until Jan 4th 2014 and I would hate for you to lose anything for your kind offer

Hi I have a referral coupon that would give you $400 on board credit for your first cruise. Would you like to email me with your name, address and email at lynn@instil.co.uk?

scrimshanker I have just emailed our details to you and once again I would like to thank you very much.

Also I would like to thank Cruise Critic for making information like this available to cruisers. One can learn so much here

I am a first time cruiser and just about to make my final payment for the Quest 10 day Med cruise on 3 May. I have booked through a travel agent in the UK and wonder if I am eligible for the onboard credit offer? If so, does anyone have a spare voucher?

Many thanks for any assistance.