Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Question for the experts. We travelled a few months ago (24 days) on the Sojourn. Seabourn provided us with an on board credit of $400.00. Due to the fact that Seabourn will not allow you to "double up" credits, we were unable to make use of this perk. (Understandably so) Stamfordian was kind enough to offer, however, warned me to be sure a credit was available to me. It was not, and I am all good with that.

Now for the question! Should I receive a coupon that I can offer someone?

CANDYAPPLE,

I am not exactly sure what you are asking , but if what you want to know is that now you are a SB veteran can you refer someone else. If that is so, the answer is yes. Contact SB and they will send you a few referral coupons that you can use to refer newbies.

CANDYAPPLE,

I am not exactly sure what you are asking , but if what you want to know is that now you are a SB veteran can you refer someone else. If that is so, the answer is yes. Contact SB and they will send you a few referral coupons that you can use to refer newbies.

Thanks for your quick response, Chairsin.

So, in other words, I have to do "all" the work of contacting Seabourn? They don't just forward said coupons to me?? lol

Thanks again.

Hi all,

If there are any cruisers out there who are new to Seabourn and are due to cruise with seabourn for the first time, I have a referral coupon up for grabs. You will receive $400 on board credit to use as you wish. If you e mail me, I will take your details and send the coupon on to Seabourn. My e mail address is janeharland41@hotmail.com Jane

Hi all,

If you’re a first time seabourn cruiser, don’t hesitate to contact me.

I’ve a referral coupon for you. You will receive $400 on board credit to use as you wish.

If you email me, I will take your details and send the coupon on to Seabourn.

My email address is dhoogheralf at yahoo.com ( please replace at by @ ).

Kind regards,

Ralf d’hooghe

This is a very congested section with lot's of folk trying to find recipients for their much valued 'Referral Coupons' .. so I am only looking for the Virgin Aussies .. where we live .. which leaves the rest of the world to the rest of you .. seems fair to me ! :D

So, down to the details .. ;)

We sail in 39 days on the Quest .. which is why I am offering up the holy grail at this time ..

If you are a first time cruiser with Seabourn [in the near future preferably] and would like to take advantage of the $400 bonus that is available .. then contact me by e'mail because I have one for you .. :p

foxland@iinet.net.au

Looking forward to hearing from you .. and to returning to the Quest ..

Allan