Sea Pass?

Can two unrealted people sharing a cabin have separate accounts or is there 1 account per cabin? My DD and her friend are sharing a cabin and since we paid for the cruise I really would like her to pay for her own booze and personal expenses.

My DD has $100 OBC from RCCL Visa. Is that split or will she get the full amount?

We have never cruised with anyone other than our family so we are unfamiliar with this.

Have them both fill out the online check in (http://www.rccl.com) with their own expense info........

The OBC should be in just your daughters account........have her check with the Guest relations desk the 2nd day(the first day,it may not show up yet)........and have her bring proof if it.......JUST IN CASE!!:)

when you filled out the back of the RCCL visa voucher before you sent it in what did you check? If you checked double occupancy it will be split between them and single then it will go to your daughter alone.

Agreeing with Merion Mom here! Just back from the Rhapsody and I checked the boxes for "single occupancy" when the VISA OBC certificates were turned in. When we checked our accounts on the second day, the credit was split between my sister and I. Guest Relations was happy to make the change since we both went and made the request.

Archived